Robin x Reader

Today was the day I was supposed to meet the rest of the team. My dad is the Flash. I wasn't joining the team since my dad already had a protege of his own: my cousin, Wally. He was Kid Flash. He'd told me lots of stories about his missions and being on the team. I was really excited. I just hope they like me.

Flash and I stepped out of the zeta tubes, arriving at Mount Justice. The team was all gathered in the living room of the cave. Everyone turned their heads immediately as I stepped up behind Flash. Batman took notice and walked over to introduce me to the others.

"Team, this is (S/H/N), Flash's daughter. She's staying here for the time being while Flash and I are off on a mission with the other Leaguers. We may not be back for a while. Shazam has volunteered to stay behind and keep an eye on you." Batman didn't sound so thrilled about that.

Wally zoomed over to me, properly introducing me to everyone else. I let everyone know to just call me (Y/N) instead of (S/H/N). Out of all of the team members, Robin specifically caught my attention. To say he wasn't cute would be a lie. Though something about him seemed familiar. Have I seen him somewhere? I shrugged it off figuring it was nothing. He was Batman's famous sidekick after all.

I joined the team in front of the TV. They had just been in the middle of picking a movie for movie night.

"I think we should let (Y/N) pick. After all, she is our guest," Aqualad suggested. Everyone nodded and looked towards me for an answer. I paused, thinking of a movie. I gasped, finally thinking of something.

"The fault in our stars!" I shouted. Wally and Artemis groaned.

"How'd I know you'd pick that." Wally said.

~Time skip ~

The movie ended in plenty of tears. At least for M'gann and I (and Wally, but he'd never admit it). As soon as I had gotten my emotions straightened out, the mission alarm went off. Shazam stood outside the living room, waiting to brief us on the mission.

"Cool! So, since Red Tornado is gone, I'll be giving you missions for now," Shazam says excitedly. A giant grin was plastered on his face.

"Is he always this excited?" I whispered to Robin.

"Pretty much," he responded. I turned back to Shazam to hear about the mission.

"The Joker has been spotted in Happy Harbor selling off drugs to multiple gang leaders. You guys are needed over there immediately. But make sure you guys stay in stealth mode." Shazam seemed to emphasize that last part quite a bit. Not sure what that was about.

"And you know, you could always bring a certain someone with you who isn't on your team," Shazam added.

"That's a great idea!" Robin exclaimed. "Hey, (Y/N), wanna come on the mission with us?"

"Yeah, that'd be great for us to get to know you, too," M'gann added. I rubbed my neck, looking down at my shoes.

"I don't know guys, I've never actually been on a mission before. What if my dad doesn't want me to?" Robin groaned.

"C'mon, (Y/N). It'll be fine, it won't take long, and we'll make sure nothing happens to you. Geez, live a little." You sighed in defeat. You nodded and agreed to go with them.

"Well, I guess we'll be back. Watch over the place, will ya, Shazam?" Shazam watched us walk through the zeta tubes, looking a bit distraught.

"Yeah, that's fine. You guys have fun. Without me." He sighed. "Those kids can't take a hint, can they?"

~Meanwhile~

Three black cars pulled up in front of a warehouse where Joker and a few of his goons were waiting for them. The team and I were already in position, monitoring the situation from afar.