The Team x Reader

I honestly don't even know what this is XD But I wrote this while I finish the other Disney series story

I pulled several balloons behind me as I entered Mount Justice. I walked past a curious Batman and went looking for my teammates. Luckily, all six of them were in the living room.

I leaned against the back of the couch, the balloon strings still in my hands. “Look at what I brought,” I said excitedly. Everyone's heads shot up and turned in my direction. Curious glances were aimed at the aforementioned balloons.

“Um, those are for what, exactly?” Robin asked.

“We're gonna suck the helium of them. Duh.” I started handing everyone their own balloons. M'gann politely raised her hand.

“Yes, M’gann?”

“Why are we sucking helium out of balloons?” She asked. Before I could answer, Wally spoke up.

“Because it's fun. Haven't you ever tried this before?” Artemis smacked him on the back of his head.

“Of course she hasn't, idiot. I doubt anyone does this on Mars for fun.”

M'gann nodded. “Yeah, this is definitely new to me.”

I hadn't considered that some of my friends weren't exactly experts in normal human activities. “Oh, well all it does is make your voice sound very high-pitched,” I explained to her.

“How is that fun?” Conner asked. “Excessive amounts of helium would be bad for your lungs due to a lack of oxygen, especially after a long time. Doesn't exactly strike me as fun.”

Everyone looked between Conner and I worriedly. “I can tell you're gonna be fun at parties,” I mocked. “Don't worry, I've done this plenty of times.”

“Yeah, people do this all the time,” Robin reassured.

“Thank you, Robin.” I made a little hole in the balloon, and everyone started to do the same. I put the balloon to my lips and started drawing in helium.

My voice came out in a high-pitched squeal as I sang out, “Is this the real life, is this just fantasy?” I stopped at the strange sound of my voice and laughed.

Wally sucked some helium and looked Robin in the eyes. “Luke, I am your father.” Robin, who had already had some helium, faked a shocked expression.

“No,” he squealed. “Nooooooo!” Everyone laughed. Artemis took a big breathe from her balloon.

“If you love me, let me goooo!” Everyone started going around saying something stupid while on helium.

“I'm Batman.”

“You have failed this city.”

“You're gonna need a bigger boat.”

“We jumped out a window.”

“It's always demons, Sammy.”

“The sun is a deadly laser.”

“Notice me, senpai.”

Everyone was in a fit of squeaky laughter. “Oh, man. This was a great idea,” Wally said. I nodded my head in agreement. Best idea I've ever had.

“I agree. That was much more fun than I thought it would be,” Kaldur added.

“Yeah, but I'm feeling kinda light-headed now,” said M'gann holding her head. Robin started taking people's mostly deflated balloons.

“Yeah, maybe that's enough for today. Supey wasn't wrong about the oxygen thing, you know.”