Damian x Reader

Requested iiSuperplierii06 Sorry if it kinda sucks. I don't have data on my phone anymore, and my mom won't tell me the WiFi password 😠 Plus my computer is really crappy and slow when it comes to wattpad. Anyways, hope this okay 😄

Finally, it was the end of the school day. I’m not sure how much longer I would have been able to tolerate my Math class. I slammed my locker shut and almost jumped when I saw someone standing near the locker next to mine. I stopped when I saw it was my best friend, Damian Wayne. “God, Damian. Don’t scare me like that.” I hit his arm softly. He rolled his eyes.

“I’m sorry that I scared you, but I have something important to ask of you, West.” He seemed a bit nervous, which was uncharacteristic of him. He was usually confident, sarcastic, and even a small bit narcissistic. None of that had ever bothered me, though.

I looked at the time on my phone. My parents would be here any minute to pick me up. “Sure, but you might have to make it quick,” I told him. He nods and for the first time, I notice that Damian has his hands behind his back.

“Well, this is our senior year, and Prom is a few days away.” I nod as he proceeds to get to his point. “What I’m trying ask is…” Damian took a deep breath and pulled his arms from behind his back, revealing a bouquet of flowers. “(Y/n), will you go to Prom with me?” My eyes widened in shock and my breath hitched.

I stuttered a bit, but composed myself enough to answer him. “Yeah, of course I would.” I smiled brightly at him and took the flowers. He let out a sigh of relief.

“Well, then I shall pick you up on Prom night. How does 8:00 sound?” I nod and suddenly remember my parents are probably outside waiting for me by now.

“Sounds great, Damian. I have to go, I think my parents are outside.” I kiss him on the cheek and run off. I notice Damian blush before I do, though, and giggle to myself. Outside Gotham Academy, my parents are waiting in their car. I pull open the car door and jump in the back seat. My mom is quick to notice the flowers in my hands and wiggles her eyebrows at me through the rearview mirror.

“Ooh, flowers? Who’s the lucky guy?” She asks.

“Woah, woah. Someone gave you flowers? Do I know the guy? Do I know his parents? What is happening right now?” My dad starts rattling off questions, looking genuinely surprised and concerned.

“Wally, calm down,” my mom says. “I’m sure whoever he is, he’s a nice guy. Who is it, (Y/n)?” I look away nervously.

“Damian gave these to me.” My dad’s eyes widen.

“Artemis, please tell me I heard that wrong. Damian Wayne, but he’s so...so...Damian!” I roll my eyes and laugh. My dad is funny when he’s concerned.

“Wally, just drive already.” My dad reluctantly turns the keys in the ignition, still grumbling to himself. My mom turns to me and gives me an apologetic look that says, I’m sorry your father is overprotective.

“(Y/n), I’m sure Damian you’ll have fun with Damian. I’m guessing this is for Prom, right?” I nod, indicating that she is correct.

“Yeah, now I just need something to wear.”

“Don’t worry, we’ll find something together.”

-Skip shopping cuz I know nothing about dress shopping XD-

I stood in front of the mirror, staring at my reflection. My mom and I had agreed on a beautiful green dress we found while shopping. I smiled at my appearance. I turned around when I heard the sound of my door opening, and in stepped my dad.

He smiled and said, “My little girl’s growing up.” He dramatically wiped imaginary tears from his eyes. I laughed at how over dramatic he was being, which wasn’t unusual for him.

“Dad, it’s okay. You act like I’m already leaving the house.”

“You will be soon,” he adds with a solemn expression. I walk over to him and bring him into and embrace. He holds for a bit, but then the doorbell rings.

“That must be Damian,” I exclaim excitedly. I run downstairs, and notice my dad is already at the door. Well, he was Kid Flash when he was younger. Damian is standing in the doorway in a tuxedo. His eyes turned to me, and his mouth hung open in shock.

I wave at him, and he snaps back to reality and waves back. “Ready to go?” I ask. He nods quickly and holds his arm out for me. I wrap my arm through his.

“Don’t be out too late. And don’t you even think about trying anything, mister. I’ll have you know-” my dad starts before my mom drags him away. I thank my mom and walk outside with Damian. He has a limo outside the house, and in the driver seat is Alfred. I get in and greet him.

“Hi, Alfred.” I say nicely.

“Hello, Miss (Y/n). It’s nice to see a familiar face accompanying Master Damian to this occasion.” Damian takes a seat next me and rolls his eyes at his butler.

“What’s that supposed to mean, Pennyworth?”

“Oh nothing. I just don’t understand why (Y/n) would ever say ‘yes’ to you of all the men in your school.” Damian’s eyes widen and he starts to stutter. I laugh at his expression and lean over to kiss him on the cheek.

“Don’t worry, Damian. I wouldn’t have said ‘yes’ to anyone else.” This reassures him, and he smiles, kissing me back. And with that, our night began. And I can safely say it was nothing short of magical.