Kid Flash x Reader

I sat on the couch next to Conner, who was watching TV. Or rather, he was watching the static. I had tried countless times to explain to him that he could change the channel, but let's face it, this boy is hopeless with the TV. I don't see why M'gann's so into him. I yawn, extremely bored out of my mind.

Conner, M'gann, and I were the only three of the team that lived here in Mount Justice. Meaning there was no one else here, and therefore, nothing fun to do. M'gann was in the kitchen making cookies, and as much as I love cookies, my baking skills were not the best. Conner, as was aforementioned, was watching the static on the TV like a hawk. Seriously, what is wrong with that guy? Oh well, who was I to judge. If the guy wants to watch static, I'll leave him to it. I, on the other hand, was going to find something more entertaining to occupy myself with.

I roamed around the cave, trying to find something to do, but it just wasn't that fun with no one around to prank. Heck, I'd even settle for someone to have around to annoy me at this point. Suddenly, the zeta tubes blared to life, announcing someone's arrival. Just then, I thought my prayers had been answered. That is, until I saw who stepped through the tubes.

Wally.

Now, don't get me wrong. Wally's a cool guy and all, and maybe even kinda cute. But all he did was shamelessly flirt with M'gann all the time. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just a little bit jealous. But tell him that, and you're dead.

"Oh, hey, (Y/N). Have you seen M'gann?" I sighed, pointing in the direction of the kitchen.

"Making cookies." He smiled and sped off. I should've known he'd leave as soon as I said that. M'gann and cookies. His two favorites. I groan and trudge to my room, jumping onto my bed face-first. If I couldn't find anything to do, I'd settle for a nap instead. Nothing else interesting was going to happen it seemed. I let myself fall asleep, my eyes beginning to close.

~Time Skip~

I woke up to someone poking my sides. It was getting annoying. I groaned, swatting at whoever was poking me.

"Hey, (Y/N). You awake?" Wally?

"Well, I am now." I sighed, pulling myself up hesitantly. "You couldn't have let me sleep a bit longer?" I said, looking at my clock. I had only been asleep twenty minutes.

"Sorry, I'm just bored, and you're the only fun person around here right now." I raised my eyebrows, questioning his statement. "Well, that and M'gann kicked me out of the kitchen."

"Ah, that makes perfect sense," I said, stifling a laugh. Wally pouted, which really wasn't helping. He was being cute. Stop it! I didn't give you permission to do that!

"Didn't give me permission to do what?"

"Uh, nothing. Just ignore that." Holy shit, did I just say that out loud?

"Say what out loud?"

Oh my gosh, (Y/N) stop it! "Um, you know what? Nothing. What exactly did you have in mind?" Wally scratched his head nervously.

"Well, I was hoping we could go out for ice cream. Just us."

"You mean l-like a d-date?" I stuttered. He nodded.

"I mean, if you want it to be."

I smirked, beginning to like where this was going. "I think I'd like that."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, just give me, like, five minutes to get ready, okay?" Wally walked to the door of my room.

"Okay. I'll be waiting, gorgeous." I closed the door behind him and heard him shout in joy as I did. "WOOHOO!" I laughed silently, loving how funny Wally was. I didn't change much, just put on a jacket and my converse. Not too much for a first date. I opened the door and was met with the sight of Wally, patiently waiting for me. He held his arm out for me.

"My lady." I laughed and locked arms with him, walking towards the zeta tubes. The zeta tubes transported us, and we began walking towards an ice cream shop. Wally held the door open for me and led me over to the counter. This was going well so far. We ordered our ice cream and sat at a table, sitting across from one another.

"So, I thought you liked M'gann," I mentioned. "Or even Artemis." Wally rolled his eyes.

"I recently found out M'gann and Conner were dating, and there's no way I'd date Artemis. (A/N: Haha, yeah right.) She's okay though." He finished licking his ice cream and looked back at me. "But I've always liked you, (Y/N). Ever since you joined the team a few months ago. I just didn't know how to tell you." His face was bright red at this point, making me laugh.

"I suppose I've always felt the same way as you. I'm not really good with voicing my feelings though, as you may have noticed." Wally scoffed.

"Yeah, no kidding. I remember the last guy that hit on you got a broken arm." The memory seemed to pain him. "It was painful just to watch. I feel bad for the guy." We both laughed at the memory. It was a great day. Well, not for the guy with the broken arm, of course, but still.

"Hey, you have something right there," Wally said, pointing to an area near his mouth.

"Where?"

"Right here." Wally leaned over and kissed me near the corner of my lips. He pulled back, a giant smirk on his face. "Got it." I leaned closer.

"No, I think you missed." I pulled him in for a brief kiss, and saw how red his face was.

"Babe, you're amazing, you know that?" He said with a loopy grin on his face.

"And don't you forget it."

Woo! Two chapters in one night! I am doing so well with this right now! Am I amazing, or am I amazing?