La'gaan x Reader

Due to a family emergency, sickness, and some slight lack of motivation, I haven't finished my requests. So here's something short to tie you guys over for now. I honestly love La'gaan, and anyone can fight me on this.

It was lunch time, which meant everyone was crowding in the kitchen to find food. Some had chosen to leave Mount Justice and eat at home, which left more food for everyone else.

I had my lunch spread out in front of me on the table. Accompanying me was Robin. He was more focused on the laptop in front of him than his food. His fingers were tapping away at the keys at lightning speed. Bart would be proud.

I tore my eyes away from him, and I trained my sights on the kitchen island where La’gaan was eating crab cakes and talking to Jaime. I couldn't hear what was being said, but whatever it was had apparently been funny. La’gaan was laughing hysterically, as was Jaime. The laughter died down and turned into a smile.

I slammed my fist on the table and said, “That's it. I'm killing him.” Robin looked up from his work. He gave me a concerned look, which I guess was fair.

“Or, you could tell him how you feel,” he said. I blushed at the thought of such an act. Me asking out La'gaan, the guy I've liked for a while? Yeah, no.

“K-killing is easier.” I looked back and enjoyed the sight of him smiling. It seemed so genuine, and I wished I could see that smile every day. I frowned and asked Tim, “Alright, where's my (Y/w)?’

(Y/n), no.”