Tim Drake x Reader

This was requested by -CrashTheMode-

The wind whipped past me as I flew through the air. Flying next to me was my mentor, Superman. A few years ago he had found me on the streets of Metropolis. Discovering that my powers were similar to his, he took me in as his protege. I had been working beside him to better Metropolis for a long time, but now he decided it was time I joined a team of young heroes known as Young Justice.

We arrived outside of Mount Justice. Superman walked through the zeta tube and authorized my entrance.

“Recognized: (S/h/n) B27,” the computer announced. I materialized through the zeta tube and stepped out into the cave. Superman and Batman were standing near the computer, and I noticed a few of the team members were coming in from another room.

“Who's this?” One of them asked. He had short, black hair, and his eyes were covered with a mask. I caught myself staring and had to tear my eyes away.

(S/h/n).” I stuck my hand out for him. He eyed it and shook my hand, grinning.

“Robin,” he said. “Who's your mentor?” I pointed a thumb in Superman's direction. His mouth fell in an 'o’ shape, and he nodded his head slowly.

“Cool. Hey, you should come meet the rest of the team.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the others. A lot of them were really nice. Especially M'gann. I especially liked her. She's really nice. I knew Conner already, being Superman's protege and all.

“I'm glad you finally joined the team, (Y/n). Been wondering when you would,” he told me.

“Well if I had known about the team sooner, I would have bugged Superman endlessly to join.” I had also met Bart, Jaime, Cassie, L’gann, Gar, and Batgirl. Everyone was a lot nicer than I could have imagined.

“Hey, (S/h/n), you should stay for the sleepover we're having tonight. I mean, i-if you want to that is,” Robin stuttered. I figure I'll have to ask Superman, but he'll probably be cool with it. I nod and agree to meet them back here. After asking Superman, who of course said yes, I flew back home to grab my pajamas and a few other things I'll need to stay over.

When I arrive back at the cave, everyone is waiting for me in the living room. “The fun has arrived,” I say. Everyone turns and greets me. I plop down on the couch, right in between Robin and Batgirl. “So, what's the plan for tonight,” I say, looking between everyone

“Well,” M'gann began, “we're trying to decide what movie to watch. It should be something all of us will like.”

“Which is difficult because not all of us like the save kind of movies,” Batgirl added. I nodded in understanding. We spent a good ten minutes on movie ideas alone, until we finally agreed on something.

“Look, it's still really early, so maybe we could watch a few movies everyone will like,” Robin suggested.

He had a good point. The sun was still high in the sky, so we'd have time for more than one movie.

“Alright, then let's put it to a vote. All in favor of watching an action movie first.” Most of the boys raised their hands, except Conner and Gar. Three votes.

“All for romance?” Batgirl, Cassie and M'gann raised their hands. Again, three votes. Everyone looked at me expectantly. I just shrugged and let them go on with voting.

“Okay, all for a kids movie.” Gar, Robin, Bart, Conner and I raised our hands instantaneously. That's five votes.

“Woah, you two voted twice,” L’gann said, pointing at Robin and Bart.

“I don't remember there being a rule against it.” He had a point, no one said they couldn't. L’gann groaned and pouted. It was decided that the first movie would be Big Hero 6.

-Time skip cuz laziness-

The boys finally got their action movie, which was Deadpool. The girls got to watch The Princess Bride. And after building forts and having heavy debates about TV show theories, everyone started getting tired. It was late now, after all.

We camped out in the living room, sleeping bags spread out through the room. There was barely a person awake. I thought I was the only one awake.

But then Robin rolled over, and I could tell he was awake by the smile on his face. “You're still awake, too?” I asked him. He nodded his head. He was silent at first, and he seemed to be thinking about something. I couldn't really ponder what, because he finally decided to speak up.

“I'm really glad you joined the team. I mean, I just met you and all, but I already like you.” A smile spread across my face. He was sweet.

“Thanks, Robin.” I scooted over and kissed him on the cheek. His face turned red, and I could tell his eyes had widened underneath his mask. He had a goofy grin on his face. I giggled at his shocked expression. He leaned over, getting closer to me.

“You missed.” I didn't know what he meant by that until I felt his lips on mine. I was shocked, but nonetheless kissed back. It was a brief kiss, but I didn't care. It was my turn to blush, making Robin laugh. He lay back down and rolled over.

“Goodnight, (S/h/n).”

“Goodnight, Robin.”