Nightwing x Reader

I got this idea after this guy used a pick up line on some random girl on my bus a few weeks back. I thought it was funny af. Btw, I'll probably change the picture later.

I was sitting in the living room with a book in my hand. The Manor was mostly empty, except for Dick and Alfred. No bothersome boys to interrupt my reading. Or so I thought.

“Hey, (Y/n)? Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Because you look like an angel.” Really? Dick can do better than that, surely.

“No, but I think I scraped my knee crawling up from hell.” He groaned and went silent. I went back to my book while he thought. I knew this would go on a while. He really loves his pick up lines.

“Do you have a map? I keep getting lost your eyes.”

“Dick, you're behind me. You can't see my eyes right now.” Yeah, this would definitely be a while.

-Time skip-

I was watching TV by myself. Supernatural was on, and I'd be damned if I was gonna miss it.

“Are you tired? Cuz you've been running through my dreams all night.”

“Dick, I hate running,” I huff. “Now go away, I'm watching Supernatural.” Dick pouted and disappeared behind the couch again.

Halfway through my episode, I heard him walk in again. He sat down next to me and put an arm around my shoulder. I swear if he says another pick up line, someone's going to be deader than Dean in “Mystery Spot”.

“Are you a thief? Cuz you just stole my heart.” Dick smirked and looked at you expectantly. You deadpanned.

“Dick, I'm a superhero for a reason. Get out of here with that crap.” I turn back to the TV, continuing to watch Supernatural. Dick sighed and trudged away. I turned and watched him walk away.

-Later-

“Quick, hold my arm.” Dick ran up to you and held his arm out.

“Uh, why?”

“So I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel.” Okay, that one was actually really good. I like that one. But he's not getting me that easily.

“Dick, you don't have friends.”

“I have Wally.”

“Wally's…Wally.”

Dick pouted again. I couldn't take it anymore. He was really trying. I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer. “Oh, okay.” He perked up at my touch. He pulled me closer, pecking me on the cheek.

“Love ya, babe.”

“Love you too.”

.

.

.

.

“You know, we're married. You don't have to use pick up lines anymore.”

“Doesn't mean I'll stop.”

“You dork.”

“But I'm your dork.”

“Yeah, yeah.”