Bart's ending (Impulse x Reader)

“You see-”

“We kinda started fighting-”

“Because we both really like you,” the two said. You blinked in confusion. You had never thought either would like you, not in that way. Honestly you did have feelings for one of them. You would have to tell them and let the other one down gently.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

“Um...look. Tim, I like you, I really do.” Tim's face lit up while Bart’s deflated. “But I just don't like you that way.” Both boys switched expressions.

“I understand, (y/n),” Tim says in a low voice. You felt bad letting him down.

“So, wait. Does….does that mean-?” Bart asked, pointing to himself. You smile and nod at him. Bart's mouth widens into a grin. “Totally crash!” He speeds over to you, pulling you close to him. “So I guess that means I can do this.” Bart presses his lips to yours gently. You return the kiss, and it lasted a lot longer than you would have expected from Bart.

Tim clears his throat. You almost forgot he was there. Your face turns red, and Tim laughs at the two of you.

“Don't worry. Regardless of earlier, I'm happy for the both of you.” Tin smiles and walks out, leaving the two of you alone.

“Now, where were we?” You said, pulling Bart back into another passionate kiss.

Sorry it's kinda short, I don't much else to do with the endings.