Disney series: Icicle Jr - Can you feel the love tonight

Here is the part two people have been wanting! I just wrote this today, so I'm sorry it took so long. I've been enjoying my summer, which means this is the first thing I've written in about 2 months. But fear not. Your friendly neighborhood Aster is back! Which means updates will be coming again. Again, sorry for the wait :')

It didn't take long for Killer Frost to notice my “weird” behavior around Cameron. Her and I were pretty close, so of course she'd be the first to realize. But ever since, she hasn't stopped teasing me about it. Multiple times, she tried to convince me to tell him how I felt, but I just couldn't.

Besides, I doubted he'd like me, at least not in that way. “Frost, get over it. I'll only make it worse by telling him.” I crossed my arms and huffed. She wasn't leaving me alone about the subject.

“But you won't know that until you try. Come on, just go tell him. He's right there.” Killer Frost pointed across the room at Cameron. He was alone and seemingly very bored.

“No. No way. I don't wanna ruin our friendship. I'm fine with things being the way they are now.” But I wasn't, and she knew that.

She have me a disbelieving look. “If you won't, then I will.” And that scared me more than anything. Because she really would without hesitation. I froze and considered.

If Cameron was gonna find out I like him, I'd rather it be from my own mouth. “Alright,” I sighed. “But if things go wrong, I'm blaming you.” She smirked and nodded, saying she'd take the blame.

I summed up my courage and slowly moved towards Cameron. He hadn't noticed me, so I tapped his shoulders to grab his attention. He turned and smiled when he saw me.

“Oh hey, beautiful. What did you need?” My face turned red, but I knew he always talked that way to pretty much any girl. I stuttered, trying to form a coherent sentence. This was harder than I thought it would be.

Cameron laughed at my flustered state. “What's got you all nervous? Is it me?” Yes, but I couldn't find my mouth saying it aloud.

So instead, I nodded. And that seemed to take him off guard because I don't think he was expecting a yes.

“Oh,” was all he managed to say at first. But then the smirk on his face told me the realization settled in for him. “Is that so?” I swear I almost fainted right then and there.

“Yeah, I wasn't gonna tell you. But a certain someone,” I shot a glare at Killer Frost from across the room, “had to convince me otherwise.” He turned his head towards Killer Frost who was flashing us a thumbs up. Cameron laughed and turned back to me with a genuine smile that made me melt a bit.

“Well then. I'm glad she did. That just means I can do this.” Within a matter of seconds, our lips met. I was shocked, and almost didn't kiss back. But the shock wore off, and I found myself wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling us closer.

The kiss didn't last too long, but boy did I enjoy every second of it. I heard a squeal from behind us and rolled my eyes.

“My otp is canon!” I guess I owe her a thanks now?