Nightwing x Reader

Hey, it's Aster. I'm sorry this is so short. But never fear, I have more that I'm writing right now. Hopefully they'll be done soon.

Nightwing was getting ready to go out on patrol with Batman. I walk into the Batcave, already suited up in my costume. I'm the hero (S/h/n). Nightwing and I have been dating for a few months now. I love how funny he is above most things. So I wasn't really surprised when I walked in on him humming as he was suiting up.

What really got me, though, was that he was humming...oh my god…was he humming “Barbie girl”? Oh god, he really was. I was silent at first, stifling a laugh all the while. He was getting really into it, too. Like, he was swaying his hips a bit to the lyrics.

He finally pulled in his last glove and was done suiting up. He continued humming as he stuck his escrima sticks their holsters, and a few times he'd even started singing the lyrics. I couldn't help it anymore. I let out a loud laugh that made him freeze.

(Y/n)? H-how long have you been standing there?”

“Long enough,” I got out between fits of laughter. I was doubled over, holding my stomach as I fell to the floor laughing. I was 100% done right now.

“I know I shouldn't be laughing, but that was too funny, Dick.” I wiped a year from my eye. Now, Nightwing was smirking.

“If I had actually been singing, you wouldn't be laughing. I’ll have you know, I have the voice of an angel.”

“Ha, yeah right, Grayson,” I scoffed. Nightwing frowned.

“Oh, you're so dead. How rude of you.” He pulled me towards him and started tickling me. I went into another laughing fit as his fingers went over my sides.

“O-okay, Grayson. You w-win. Just stop, please!” He stopped abruptly and tilted my head upwards to look at him.

“Only if you give me a kiss.” I smirked and happily complied. I held the kid's for a few seconds and then pulled away, making Nightwing frown.

“Now go on. You've got a city to save.” He nodded and kissed your cheek. Right then, Tim walked in on you two.

“Well, aren't you two just adorable?” He said, gagging a bit. “It's making me sick.”

“It's not my fault you don't have a girlfriend,” Dick stated, his hands on his hips. “You're just jealous.”

“Whatever, let's just go already.” He walked past is and towards the batmobile. He jumped in, waiting for Nightwing.

“I'll see you after patrol, then?” I nodded and waved him off.

“Be careful, Dick,” I whispered as they drove off.