Disney series: Blue Beetle - So this is love

This beautiful imagine was requested by bluefrog101

-Jaime's POV-

The wind whisked past me as I flew over the city. I only had a short time tonight, so I was determined to find any sort of criminal activity to stop. Luckily for me, I found the activity I was looking for.

I heard the screaming voice of a girl. That's never good. Well, whoever is causing this damsel distress is going to meet my fist.

I flew down in the direction of the cry for help. Down in an alley, a man was holding a lady against a wall. She was struggling against him, kicking blindly. I stepped closer and shouted, “Hey, let her go!” The man paused and looked at me angrily.

“Get outta here kid, unless you wanna get hurt,” he said.

It would appear that the man is not going to back down. It is recommended that you forcefully remove him from the female, the scarab said to me. This scarab was the thing that turned me into Blue Beetle. It's also the reason I have such a limited time as a hero, so I waste no time in pulling the man away from the lady.

It wasn't too difficult to knock him out as he was already pretty drunk. Once the scarab had confirmed that the man was definitely unconscious, I turned to the lady. She sighed in relief and smiled gratefully.

“Thank you so much, uh…”

“Blue Beetle,” I said somewhat dramatically. “And there's no need to thank me, miss. It's what I do.” She nods. The scarab alerts me that I'm running short on time.

Jaime Reyes, it is almost midnight. I can only keep your appearance as Blue Beetle for a bit longer.

I frantically wave and wish the lady goodnight. She tries to stop me and runs after me. But once I'm around the corner, I take off into the sky.

-(Y/n)'s POV-

I saw Blue Beetle turn the corner, but when I peek my head around, he's gone. I look around but find nowhere that he could have run to so quickly. Whoever he was, I wanted to see him again. I don't know who you are, Blue Beetle, but I will find you again.