Kid Flash x Reader Pt. 2

Y/N - Your Name

Y/D/V/N - Your Dad's Villain Name

S/H/N - Super Hero Name

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Wally's POV~

(S/H/N) stepped into the living room of the cave, plopping onto the couch, right next to me. Dick and I had videogames set up on the TV (which was a nice change from the static Superboy watches). (S/H/N) watched us play intently.

"I play winner," she said, still watching us play. We were playing Mortal Kombat X. I was totally winning, by the way. I was playing as Reptile, and Dick was Liu Kang, and Dick was getting closer and closer to losing. I've always been better at this game than him, surprisingly enough.

"No, no. no. I'm not gonna lose!" Dick shouted. All I needed was one more hit and he would lose. Dick managed to block a bunch of my hits, but finally I kicked him, knocking him out.

"Finish Him!" The screen shouted. I pressed a combo of buttons, using one of my fatalities on him.

"No! Not again!" I laughed evilly as he passed the controller over to (S/H/N). I grinned as I picked Kabal, her picking Scarlet. The match started, and I immediately got a lot of good hits in. She was doing really good too, though. Despite how good I was, she was apparently better. Before I knew it, she had played her fatality, and I lost.

"What?! How?" (S/H/N) smirked at me.

"Hand it over, Sonic. You lost."

I handed the controller over to Artemis, still staring at the screen in shock. I've never lost before, not even to Dick. What was this sorcery? I like her even more now, seriously. She pretty and she's good at videogames? Score! I was just hoping whatever plan Dick had in his head would work, whenever it is he decided to go through with it. As Artemis and (S/H/N) were playing, I started thinking about what the plan could be. Why was he even helping me? He knows about Batman's secret identity rule firsthand. That's what I loved about Dick. As my best friend, he was "accidentally" breaking Batman's rules.

I just hoped this wouldn't get neither Dick or (S/H/N) in trouble. That's the last thing I'd want for either of them.

"Damn it!" Artemis shouted. I turned my attention back to the screen, seeing (S/H/N)'s character standing in victory. Her health meter was nearly full (Arty's was obviously not).

I whistled. "Man, you're really good at this game, (S/H/N)."

"I play it a lot," she responded. "Among other games." The controller was continuously passed around. But no one could beat her. I could she was getting bored of winning when she gave up the controller to someone else, even though she had clearly won. She watched as everyone else continued playing.

After a few more hours of continuous playing, Conner, Megan, and Dick were leaving to get some rest. I looked over to see (S/H/N) asleep next to me, her head resting on my shoulder.

"Now's your chance," Dick whispered from behind me. "She's asleep." He turned around and ran towards the zeta tubes before I could ask him what he'd meant. I looked back at (S/H/N) and moved to lift her up. I carried her to her room and lay her on the bed, covering her with the large blanket. I turned to leave the room, then stopped. Was Dick saying what I thought he was saying? I slowly turn and walk back over to (S/H/N), reaching my hand out slowly. I stopped, my hand hovering over the domino mask on her face. This could end badly. I mean, I'm not supposed to do this.