하나

170302 - first day of school
07:00

I groaned, covering my head with my pillow. I'd do anything to not get out of bed today. The first day of school always sucks, but today would be horrible considering I'm attending a new school.

I quickly threw on my school uniform, did my everyday makeup routine, finished getting ready, then headed out the door.
I arrived 15 minutes late since I had no idea where I was going, or where any of my classes were. I walked down the empty hallway, running my fingers through my hair in frustration as I couldn't figure out where my homeroom was.

I spotted a few girls in the hallway and I wanted to ask them for help, but I noticed that they were pointing and giggling at me. Bitches.

Half way through the period, I finally found my first class.

"Hello ! Are you a new student ?" the teacher greeted me; I nodded in response.
"I'm Mr. Jong, introduce yourself to the class- Class ! Attention please ! We have a new student !" Great. Fuck, this was so embarrassing.

"Hello, I'm [Y/L/N] [Y/N]. I came from Kyeongbuk High School in Daegu. Pleased to meet you all." I said politely while bowing.

"Ah, [Y/N], theres an empty seat over there for you" Mr. Jong said, pointing to the desk in the back corner of the room.

I grabbed my bag and weaved myself through the rows of desks to the back; I could feel the piercing stares of everyone on me. Why the hell was everyone staring at me ? Do I look weird, or was it because I was late ? Or new ?

12:15

The morning dragged on and it was finally lunch. I sat alone in the cafeteria; sipping on my coffee, reading & listening to my music loudly. I blasted the rap songs in my earphones and focussed on the pages of my book to block out the sea of people around me.

Then I suddenly felt someone tapping my shoulder eagerly. I removed one of my earphones and looked over my shoulder to see who was disturbing me.
It was a girl. She was pretty, and looked very preppy.

"Hi~~ I'm Han Mina. I'm in your first class. I saw you sitting here alone & I thought you could have a new friend" She said smiling brightly.
I smiled slightly at her. "Have a seat"

She sat down in front of me, making casual conversation; asking why I moved, how I like it here so far, etc. I also asked her a few questions as well, being clueless to the environment around me.

"Why is everyone always staring at me ?" I asked curiously.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe because you're new and you came in late, but I personally think it's because you're really pretty." she said nicely.

"Thank you, ah. Also, is there anything I should know about anybody ? Anyone I need to watch out for ?"

"Well, there's a group of hoes in our grade. If you get a boyfriend, keep him away from them. Especially Jessica. They're over there .." She said, pointing to the group of girls laughing with an attractive older guy. Jessica was the one closest to the guy. She was so close that she was practically sitting on his lap. I was still taken aback from the words she had just said. I didn't know a preppy, innocent looking girl like her could call someone a hoe.

"Anyone else ?" I asked.

"Uhmmm .. no one else comes to mind right now"

A group of boys suddenly entered the cafeteria. I glanced at them for a second, they were pretty cute.

"How 'bout them ? Who are they ?" I asked, pointing to the cute boys.

She turned around to see who I was talking about. "Oh, those are the Bangtan boys."

"Bangtan ? Doesn't that mean bulletproof ?"

"Yeah. They've been friends for the longest time, their friendship is basically bulletproof." She explained.

"The one with the silver hair is Park Jimin, so many girls have a crush on him.
The one that looks like a coconut head is Jeon Jungkook, he's their maknae.
The one with orange-ish hair is Jung Hoseok, but everyone calls him 'J-Hope'. He's a sick dancer.
The tallest one with his hair up is Kim Namjoon, but people call him 'Rap Monster/Rapmon' because he got jams.
The one with the green streaks in his hair is Kim Taehyung. Call him 'V' though, he likes that letter.
And one with the pink hair is Kim Seokjin, but for short, just 'Jin.'" She said, pointing to each one discreetly.

"What about the blonde one ?" I asked in curiosity.

"O, that's Agust D. Stay away from him as much as you can. If you can't, just be careful; he has a dangerous reputation."

"What do you mean ? Why should I stay away from him ?"

"He gets into a lot of fights, he's a fuck boy, he's rude, into bad things, always gets in trouble; that kind of thing."
'Interesting' I thought to myself.

The bell then rang for everyone to get to class. I thanked Mina for sitting with me and she showed me where my next class was so that I wouldn't be late.

I plopped down into a seat and put my earphones in. I couldn't wait for the day to be over.

I looked up from my phone and noticed that a couple of the Bangtan boys were entering my history classroom. In my peripheral view I could see one of them walking towards me.

"Get a new seat." I heard one of them say sternly to the boy sitting next to me.
The boy immediately collected his belongings and moved to a different desk.
The Bangtan boy slumped into his new seat beside mine and leaned towards me. I tried not to notice him as much as I could.

"Ayy" He said with his deep, husky voice. I ignored him, trying to focus on my music.
After I hadn't replied, he pulled out my earphones and said "ayy" again. Well fuck.

"What the hell ?" I said, annoyed.
I looked up and recognized who he was.

"You're new here aren't you ? I don' t think I've seen you before."

"I am. What do you want ?"

"Awwh, babygirl, why so salty ? I'm just tryna talk to you"

"First of all, not your 'babygirl'. Secondly, you interrupted my music, that's why I'm salty." I replied sassily. I'm not in the mood for a fuck boy.

He bit his lip and looked at me up and down.

"Okay, if you're not 'babygirl', what is your name ?"

"[Y/N]." You replied monotonously.

"I'm Agust D."