삼십일

171021
00:07

Jaehwa's arm was around me the entire time since we left Yoongi's apartment. I tried walking away to escape his hold, but he tightened his his grip. At one point when I tried to escape, he held his arm over my neck tightly saying that I'm not going anywhere, which caused me to stop protesting.

We finally reached my house after what seemed like forever. I turned around to unlock the door and immediately felt his hands gripping my waist. I quickly tried entering my house to get away from him, but was pulled back.

Everything happened so suddenly. His lips crashed against mine before I could even say anything. His hands held my wrists so hard that they'd be sore afterwards. I shook my head and used all of my strength to stop him, but he took even more control and pushed me against the door. Between his kisses, I managed to yell out a muffled "STOP !!", but was no use since his lips continued to attack mine. He pinned both my wrists above me with one hand, allowing his other hand to make its way from my waist to my breasts.

Fed up with his actions, I knee'd him in the crotch in hopes that he'd stop; and luckily he did. He yelled out in pain while I quickly tried going back inside my house, but was stopped again when he grabbed me, then slapping me in the face as hard as he could.

I held the spot that he struck, crying from the stinging. This was just like every other night when we were together. I thought moving to Seoul would set me free, but I guess not.

"Don't you fucking dare try to hurt me again. I'm in control, bitch. Remember that." He said as he gripped my neck harshly, then walking away.

171023
12:17

[ yoongi's point of view ]

Bangtan and I were sitting at lunch. I was sitting next to [Y/N] as I usually am, and she seemed especially off today, but I decided not to question it. Jae was sitting beside her too, it became his regular seat. In the midst of a conversation, he put his arm around her, similar to how he did the other night at my place.

"'Scuse me !! That's Agust's girl, Jae !!" Jimin said, pointing to him being close to my girlfriend. Jimin had a point. Why was his arm around my girl this much ?

"So ? She's just my friend. If you or anyone else here were sitting beside me I'd do the same." Jae answered while shrugging. This eased my thoughts. He's a good friend, he wouldn't actually move in on my girlfriend.

Across the table I see Jazmine & Mina give each other a certain look, as if they thought what Jae said was bullshit. It caught my attention, but I tried not to think about it too much.

171028
21:43

Everyone was here at my place tonight, including [Y/N]. She said that she told her parents she was at a party (which she technically was) and they let her come.

I was standing with J-Hope, just talking, and noticed [Y/N] on the couch with Jae. She seemed unusually quiet. He was sitting awfully close to her and had his arm around her waist as they were sitting. I don't think he'd do that with anyone else in Bangtan if they were sitting beside him. This had me thinking. I've never actually seen him be physically close with anyone else in Bangtan besides [Y/N].

I didn't want to be thinking negatively about my friend and my girlfriend, so I decided to get a drink to clear my head.

Before entering the kitchen, I overheard two voices.

"Hey, did you see what Jaehwa was doing earlier ? He had his arm around [Y/N]'s waist !" I heard Mina say in a low voice.

"Yeah ! They've been so close lately, it's weird. [Y/N] hasn't even been that close with Agust .. Jae says he's like that with everyone else, but he's not. If he was, he'd be putting his arm around us too but nope" Jazmine added.

'I KNEW I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE SEEING THIS' I thought to myself. I think I should confront them soon.

171030
08:22

I sat in class, isolated as I usually was; but a few girls suddenly came up to me. I noticed them looking down at me in my seat, and took out one of my earphones.

"What do you want ?" I said, not in the mood for any interactions with anyone.

"Did you and [Y/N] break up again??" One of the girls asked excitedly.

"What the fuck ? No. Why would you think that ?" I said, annoyed, taking out my other earphone.

"People have been saying that she's cheating on you because she always with that new guy, Jaewoo ? I don't know his name." The other girl explained.

"Agust Oppa, if you guys do break up, I'm available !" the first girl added.

"Fuck off." I said, putting my earphones back in. These girls were so annoying, but brought my attention to something bigger. People think that we broke up because her and Jae have been that close. I definitely need to confront them. I can't deny to myself anymore that something is going on between them.

아기 소녀 ♥︎

2017 - 10 - 30, 15:22

Me :
babygirl,, can you come over later ?
I need to talk to you about something

아기 소녀 ♥︎ :
sorry oppa, i cant

Me :
y not ?

아기 소녀 ♥︎ :
i just cant ok ..

Me:
fine.

아기 소녀 ♥︎ :
oppaaaa,, dont be mad :-((
Read. 15:27

'Fine.'  I thought. 'If she won't come to me, I'll just go to her.'

a/n:

ahhh it feels like forever since ive updated here,, exams are comin up which is why ive been so busy. sorry !!

aLSO,, GUYS BTS IS MAKIN A COMEBACK ON FEB 13 JDKQWKBWKJD IM READY BUT IM NOT READY AT THE SAME TIME. MY WALLET IS DEFINITELY NOT READY THO.

~ jazunyan