170407
17:46

I was anxious all day.

It's been a few days since I decided that I was gonna confront Yoongi about us. I tried finding the right time during the week, but I couldn't bring myself to say it since we were always with Jazmine and Bangtan. I could've done it over text, but decided not to since that's pathetic. Earlier in History class, we were given an assignment due next week; so I asked Yoongi if he wanted to work on it today after school. And now we're here. I figured that now would be the best time since we're finally alone. 
I was sitting on the edge of Yoongi's bed; notebook in my lap, but completely unfocussed on the assignment we were supposed to be working on. I stared blankly at the papers in front of me and kept thinking of how I would confront him. 

Should I say "I'm so confused about us. I wanna know if you actually like me or not. Do you?"
Nah. 

"Hey, for this question, do we need to site our sources ?" Yoongi asked, turning around from his desk. I still wasn't paying attention. 

"[Y/N] ?"
"Babygirl ?"

"Hm ? Sorry, I was just thinking about something. Yeah I think we do put references." I answered, going back to my thoughts.

"What are you thinking about, babygirl ?" He asked, closing his notebook and focussing on me.

"Do you actually like me ?" I blurted out.
Shit. There's no going back now.

"Is that even a question ?" He laughed.
"I should be the one wondering if you actually like me. You always push me away and say you're not interested, but when I kissed you, you didn't stop me." He had a point. I'm surprised he wasn't the confused one here.
"I'm always calling you babygirl and touching you and shit, why would you think that I don't like you ?"

"I don't know. I've heard around that you're a fuckboy, and I kinda thought you were only flirting to try to get me to fuck to be honest."
He just laughed at my explanation.

"Well you never actually said that you liked me ! You just kept pushing yourself onto me, I didn't know how to interpret that." I pouted. That was dumb. He always shows that he likes me. Why was I so confused in the first place ?

"I like you, babygirl. A lot."  
The tingling feeling was back again and stronger than ever. 

"Okay" I sulked. My pride tends to take over me.

"Hmm, why are you wondering if I like you ?" He said, standing from his seat and approaching me.

"I was just confused. I was overthinking everything." I shrugged, looking up at the blonde towering over me.

He then pushed me down onto his bed and got on top of me swiftly, similar to how he did the first time I came over.

"Not because you, perhaps, like me too ?" He teased in a low tone. My heart was beating incredibly fast. I think he could feel it from how close he was to me.

"Well, I guess that too. Just a little though" I said sassily.
A smile spread across his face immediately and he started to blush.

"I knew you couldn't resist me, baby" He smirked. I rolled my eyes at him, he's still annoying; but he's grown on me.
"So are we together then ?" He asked. His deep voice made my heart flutter.

"Chill man, we gotta go on a date first"

"This isn't already a date ?" He said, his face getting closer to mine.
I shook my head.

"Okay, I'll take you on a date then. Tomorrow. Be ready by 7." He said, quickly leaving a kiss on my forehead and getting off of me. I couldn't help but blush.

a/n
I'm making y/n seem so stupid omg. I didn't mean to, but it's too late to make her less dumb o whale. let this be a representation of yours truly bc everyone says I'm rly stupid lmao.

~ jazunyan