이십 육

170808
07:42

[ yoongi's point of view ]

I left my apartment early this morning for "school", leaving [Y/N] behind to recover from her injuries. I felt so bad that she got hurt because of this. She didn't deserve it.

The anger I had inside of me still lingered on from yesterday, I needed to release it.

I called Rapmon and Jin to skip school with me today, they were always the ones to help me control my rage.
I arrived at Rapmon's apartment which happened to be a few floors below mine. He opened the door, immediately getting out of the way since he knew I'd throw a tantrum; he was right.

I threw my backpack across the room, almost knocking over a lamp; cursing under my breath.

"Good morning to you too, sunshine" he said sarcastically.

I stormed to his bedroom, instantly being faced by a hundred 'Ryan' and 'Brown' bears.

Angrily, I knocked down Rapmon's collection; throwing and kicking the stuffed animals all over the place

"Hey, hey, hey ! You can be mad and trash my place, but don't take it out on Ryan & brown !" He said, picking up one of the bears I had thrown and petted it.

He then handed me a pillow to take my anger out on instead. As I pounded and attempted to destroy the pillow whilst screaming, Jin walked in nonchalantly.

"What's he mad about this time ?" Jin said, standing next to Rapmon as I continued beating the pillow.

"To be honest, I don't even know" Rapmon replied, staring at me.

"I'M MAD BECAUSE MY BABYGIRL IS FUCKING HURT BECAUSE OF SOME JEALOUS ASS STUPID ASS BITCH ASS HOES" yelled at them, pounding the pillow on he bed between each word.

"I think this is an improvement, he's getting it out without hurting himself." Jin observed, Rapmon nodded in agreement.

"I WANNA HURT THEM SO FUCKING BAD BUT I CAN'T, UGH"

"It's okay man, just keep letting it out." Jin said in a comforting tone.

"FUCKING SHIT" I yelled, over & over again.

My tantrum came to the point where I began to cry because I'm unable to control the circumstances. I sat against the bedroom wall, hugging my knees and sobbing into my lap.

"Hey, has [Y/N] seen you like this yet ?" Rapmon asked curiously.

"No .. I never want her to see me like this." I said quietly, looking down and letting my tears fall down my cheek.

"She will eventually." Jin said.

"I WON'T LET HER" I snapped.

Rapmon & Jin always allowed me to take my anger out on them; they understood I needed that, they never took any offence to it.