이십오

170807 - First day of school; final year
08:20

It was a new school year. I'm not the same nervous person I was last trimester. 
I now had the best, most loyal friends I could ever have, and an amazing boyfriend that every girl in school wanted; what more could I ask for ?

I walked down the halls, holding Yoongi's hand and the Bangtan Boys with their girlfriends beside us.
We received stares everywhere we went. People thought Yoongi and I were over after what happened with Jessica. Jessica had told everyone that I broke up with Yoongi and that her and Yoongi were together now, obviously not true. We were prepared to shut down all of the lies that that hoe had spread.

We walked past Jessica and her two friends, I simply gave them a smile while Yoongi put his arm around me and kissed the side of my head. Jessica was furious.
As we walked away, we heard her yelling to her friends.

"No !! No No No No NO !! Why is he still with that fucking whore ?? I'm supposed to get him back ! Why would she still be with him if she saw him kissing me ?!" Bangtan and I just laughed.

It's a new year, I'm not letting her ruin this one for me; especially since it's our last.

12:24

Bangtan and I were all sitting together at lunch. We were enjoying ourselves and eating; not giving a shit about anyone staring at us. Many girls were jealous of Mina and I. I was now dating the infamous bad boy, and Mina was now dating the sweet/cute boy that girls dreamed of. I looked at Yoongi beside me and thought of how lucky I was to have him.

A couple of girls then approached our table and confronted Yoongi and I.

"Agust-Oppa !!" The girls started; I rolled my eyes. I'm the one who gets to call him Oppa, bitches.

"What ?" My boyfriend replied coldly.

"Why are you with her ?? I thought she left you last trimester ! Shouldn't you be with Jessica ??"
"If you're not with Jessica, you should be with me instead !" the girls said, acting as if I wasn't right there.

"Jessica is a lying slut. She planned to break [Y/N] and I up. Don't listen to a fucking word she says. And also, get the fuck away from my girlfriend and I. You're fucking rude for saying I should be with you instead when my girlfriend is right beside me. Why the fuck would I be with you or with Jessica for that matter ?" Yoongi answered.

The girls looked upset at his bitter answer. They then bowed whilst apologizing and left. I appreciate that Yoongi defended our relationship, but he didn't have to be so harsh to the girls. 

"Agust ! You were rude to those girls too !!" Eomma Jin said from across the table, realizing the same thing I did.

"Well did you hear what they just said ??" Yoongi argued.

"Still, Agust. You were being too harsh. Don't do that next time. Be nice." Jin said sternly, putting Yoongi in his place. Yoongi was about to argue back, but swallowed his words as he knew he couldn't argue with his 'mom'.

"Oppa, I'll be back; I just need to go to the restroom" I said, excusing myself.

"Okay, babygirl. Just hurry because class is gonna start soon." He replied, I nodded.

I then made my way to the bathroom, only to find none other than Jessica and her friends. I rolled my eyes and continued to make my way to a stall. Before I could open the stall door, I was pulled back by someone. 

The girl turned me around and I was then face to face with Jessica.

"You're a little whore, you know that right ? You should've just left him be after we kissed." she said. Her words didn't intimidate me.