삼십 오

171106
09:02

[ yoongi's point of view ]

There they were, sitting together at the bottom of the stairwell. This was their regular hang out spot if they weren't in class.

"Oh, hey man !" Jae said to me smiling, as if nothing was wrong. 

"Did you finally leave that piece of shit you call your girlfriend ? You finally ready to come to me now ?" Jessica added. 

"I'll take [Y/N] if you're gonna be with Jess" He said, standing up and walking towards me. I've had enough of these two.

I stood in front of Jaehwa, face to face; only a few inches away from him.

"She's mine, bitch. You better stay the fuck away from her and not hurt her anymore."

"Ha, or what ?" he laughed. Jessica was still sitting there, just watching us.

I then swung my fist as hard as I could to his stomach, causing him to bend over. As he was bent over, I took a hit to his face, causing him to fall to the floor, crying in pain.

"That's what, motherfucker." I then jumped on top of him, straddling over his body and punching his face multiple times. Blood dripped from his face and stained my knuckles.

I continued beating him, ignoring him and Jessica yelling "STOP" over and over again.

After a few minutes, I was sure that he was knocked out. I stood over his unconscious body, taking one last kick to his face and body. Jessica stood there, mouth wide open from shock.

"Don't think I wasn't gonna deal with you too .." I said, panting from the energy I exerted while beating Jaehwa. I pushed her to the wall and the monster in me exploded.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ??? WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING DO THAT TO A PERSON ?? DID YOU ACTUALLY THINK BY HURTING MY GIRLFRIEND IT WOULD MAKE ME WANT TO BE WITH YOU ??? THERES NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL I'D BE WITH A HORRIBLE BITCH LIKE YOU, GET THAT THROUGH YOUR GODDAMN HEAD. EVERYTHING THAT YOU DID WAS USELESS BECAUSE I'M STAYING WITH HER NO MATTER WHAT. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU CALL HER THE SLUT WHEN YOU'RE THE REAL SLUT. YOU HOOKED UP WITH ME WHEN I WAS STILL WITH MINA, YOU GO FROM GUY TO GUY EVERY DAY; [Y/N] HAS BEEN LOYAL THIS WHOLE TIME. STOP HURTING HER WHEN SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. DON'T BE FUCKING MAD AT HER FOR ME CHOOSING HER OVER YOU. IF YOU WANNA GET MAD AT SOMEONE, BE MAD AT ME, I DON'T CARE. JUST STAY THE FUCK AWAY [Y/N]. GOT IT ?" 

She stared at me, unable to move. Hopefully I got my point across.

"What is going on here ?? I heard yelling all the way from my office ! What in the ?! Why is that boy on the ground bleeding ??" The principal said, barging in through the doors to the stairwell.

"AGUST BEAT HIM UP SIR !!" the little hoe said, blaming me.

"Min Yoongi, care to explain ? This better be good."

"Sir, they've been abusing and harassing my girlfriend [Y/L/N] [Y/N] for months. Jaehwa has been sexually harassing her and physically hurting her, and Jessica has been hurting her and sending her threats. Jessica even vandalized her locker this morning with horrible things."

"I see. Yoongi-ah, you're still gonna be punished for beating that boy up; but you Jessica, I already warned you about hurting that girl. I'm gonna deal with your punishment later too. Right now, I want to see this locker you vandalized and those threats you sent, let's go. I'll call the nurse to take care of that boy. He'll be punished as well once he's conscious."

[ end of yoongi's point of view ]

[ your point of view ]