서른 넷

171103

23:42

[ cheon jaehwa's point of view ] 

"I think you should go now." I heard Rap Monster say as my eye fluttered open. One of them was unable to open as it was swollen from that fucking bitch Agust D.

"WHAT THE HELL ? I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING, HE HIT ME FIRST !" I yelled at the group.

"It doesn't matter, you need to go .. And don't come back, you're kicked out of Bangtan." Rap Monster added.

"fuck you all." I said angrily, storming out of the apartment.

As the elevator closed, I turned around to face the mirror inside. I stared at the black eye and cut near my mouth and smirked. Yeah I got hurt, but they're gonna get even more hurt after I tell Jessica what [Y/N] had said in front of everyone, including me.

I really was knocked out, for a minute at most. As soon as Agust started yelling at [Y/N] I woke up without anybody noticing. I pretended I was still knocked out once Agust and [Y/N] left. I heard everything. The little bitch just couldn't keep her mouth shut; she'll be punished for this.

00:12 

"What the hell happened to you ??" Jessica said as she opened her front door.

"Your precious Agust D did this to me. Hey, you got some ice ?" I replied as I barged into her home.

"Why did he do that to you ?" She said, grabbing an ice pack from the freezer and handing it to me.

"I hinted that I'm tryna steal his girl" I said shrugging.

"You're a fucking idiot."

"Shut up, hoe." I said, making a face at her. "But you'll never guess what happened."

"What ??"

"We've been exposed." I said, laughing.

"What do you mean ??"

"[Y/N] told Agust & the rest of Bangtan what we're doing to her"

"Ugh, I told that bitch what would happen if she told anybody about this. I guess she's gonna have to pay for it."

"What are we gonna do to her ?"

"I have a few things in mind .." Jessica said maliciously, smirking.

[ end of cheon jaehwa's point of view ]

171106
08:33

[ your point of view ]

How many days have to feel like the first again ? My surroundings we're familiar; giggling, staring and whispers all around me. What was going on this time ?

I walked through the hallways alone since I was a bit late. I heard people call out names from a distance as I passed by.

"Slut !"

"Look, its that hoe !"

"Fucking cheater, he doesn't des–"

Were all of these names for me ? What did I do now ?

I headed to my locker quickly, immediately dropping everything in my hands as I saw such a horrid sight.

My locker was plastered with photos of Jaehwa being /touchy/ with me from the day I was at Jessica's house for the first time. Along with the photos were sticky notes with the names everyone had been calling me. 

I scrambled, looking for my phone and immediately dialled Yoongi's number. 

"Oppa ?? Come to my locker right now, please."

"But the bell is gonna ring in like two minutes, babygirl. We need to go to class."

"Oppa, please. It's important."

"I'll be there soon."

I stood there in front of the vandalized locker, staring at every single piece of paper plastered on it. The bell rang while I was still waiting for Yoongi. People pushed past me, kicking my scattered books on the ground and continuing to call me names.

Don't cry.
Don't cry.
Everyone's watching you,
Don't cry.

⎡ New message from : unknown ⎦

ah, you don't listen do you, bitch ? watch your back, babygirl. this is only the beginning. 

fuck. 

The tears I had been holding in, bursted out uncontrollably. 

Luckily everyone was now gone and in class.

"Babygirl !!" I heard from down the hall. I held my face in my hands, tears still flowing from my eyes.

"What's wrong ?? Why are you crying ??" Yoongi said, hugging me.

"Look .." I said, pointing to what was in front of me.

He stared at it for a moment, analyzing the vandalism. 

"Who the fuck did this ?!" He said, smashing his fist against the locker door.

"J-Jessica .." I answered, still sobbing.

"And what the hell is this ??" He said angrily, pointing to the photos of Jaehwa and I.

"Oppa, p-please don't get mad about that. Jessica forced me to work with her on a project a few months ago and Jaehwa was there, I didn't know he was there, and he was doing that and if I told him to stop, he would hurt me. I didn't know Jessica took those photos. I'm sorry, Oppa. But please, don't get mad. I'm not cheating on you, I promise." I rambled, still crying.

"A-And Jessica just sent me this, Oppa. Please help me." I said, showing him the text message from the unknown number. Rage filled his eyes as he read the threat she had sent me. He hit the locker again in frustration, then walking away.

"Oppa ?? Where are you going ???" I yelled, as he was already half way down the hallway.

"To take care of some unfinished business." He said sternly. Oh no. 

I ran after him, trying to pull his arm back. "Oppa, please. This is gonna make things worse !"

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. THEY HURT YOU, I'M GONNA HURT THEM."

"OPPA, DON'T."

"Stay here. If you love me, stay here. I'm gonna go take care of things, I'll be back." I stood there, frozen, watching him storm through the hallways with rage and determination. I was completely anxious on the inside, wondering what will happen now.

[ end of your point of view ]

a/n :

yaaay !! i'm done exams & now i'll have so much more time to write !!!! I hope yall are enjoying this story :-))) luh u guyz <333

aLSO,, sHIP #JAZUNGI plS,, jazunyan + yoongi !!! ㅋㅋㅋ ♡

~ jazunyan