이십 일

170620 - honeymoon's over; part i
16:33

It's been about a week since our vacation, the 'honeymoon' has been over for awhile now. All the sunny & happy days the week before were now replaced with darkness & depression. I've had a lot of time to think since I was alone for so long. It was nice being able to think without interruptions; but I had to admit, I miss Yoongi.

Although I thought about this for awhile, I haven't come to a conclusion on what I should do. I know I should trust Yoongi since he is my boyfriend, but I can't look past what I saw. I'm stubborn and can't look past the surface. I had a boyfriend back in Daegu who did the same thing Yoongi did, which makes trust a hard task for me. I'm thinking of giving Yoongi another chance, but I need other opinions.

[ Han Mina's point of view ]

I was strolling through a clothing store at the mall, admiring the cute items; but suddenly heard familiar voices near me.

"So do you think Agust & that bitch are broken up for good ??" One of the voices said; I believe it was Park Sora, Jessica's friend. What were they talking about ? Agust and [Y/N] are still together. And why were they calling her a bitch ? I hid behind a clothes rack and moved in closer so that I could hear them better, then began to record their conversation just in case.

"They better be ! That's what she gets for taking my man." Jessica replied.

"You should have seen her face when I kissed Agust ! Ugh that was priceless. She started crying like a little bitch right there." Jessica laughed.
'What ?? This fucking hoe kissed Agust ??' I thought.

"What did she do when you showed her the fake texts and photos I made ?" Im Chaelin, another one of Jessica's hoe friends asked.

"She believed it !! God, she's stupid. Good thing you guys told her teacher that she was being called to the office that day, otherwise she wouldn't have seen us."

Suddenly, my phone began to ring loudly. I ran away quickly in case they wonder where the sound was coming from.

"Hello ?" I said as I hid in a corner.

"Mina ?"

"Oh, [Y/N], good thing you called. I need to tell you something !"

"Tell me later. I need to tell you something too. Jazmine's coming over soon. Get over here and we'll talk."

"Okay, I'll be there soon."

[ end of Mina's point of view ]

Once Jazmine & Mina arrived, I led them to my room and closed the door.

"Mina, you were right about Agust." I said, sighing.

"What ?? What do you mean ?" Mina replied, confused.

"I saw him and some girl Jessica kissing. I should've listened to you."

"But-" Mina started.

"Wait what ??? When was this ??" Jazmine interrupted.

"The day before the trip."

"Oh my god, why didn't you tell us ?? And shit, you had to be with him so much during the trip, that must've been so hard." Jazmine said in a sad tone.

"I didn't want to tell you guys 'cause I didn't want to ruin the trip for anyone. Me crying or us fighting every day that week wouldn't make our vacation fun."

"[Y/N], I know I said to stay away from Agust and that he's a fuckboy; but this wasn't his fault."

"What ? How do you know ?" I asked, confused.

"I was at the mall before this and Jessica & her friends were there too and I heard them talking. Jessica planned all of this. She wanted you guys to break up. That's what I wanted to tell you earlier. Here, look, I took a video."
Mina explained, then showing us the video she recorded of Jessica and her friends' conversation earlier.

"Fuck, what did I do ? I should've trusted him. I'm so stupid. I feel so bad. He told me that it was her fault but I didn't believe him."

"Don't you remember me telling you that Jessica's a hoe and to keep your man away from her ?" Mina said.

"I knew she looked familiar but I didn't know why. I forgot that you told me about her."

"It's okay. I think you should go see Agust and apologize for not believing him." Jazmine suggested.

"Mina, why did you warn me about Agust though ? You never told me the real reason why I should stay away from him, other than he's a fuckboy and gets in trouble."

"A few years ago, Agust and I dated. It was around the time when he just moved to Seoul. Not many people know about this. When we were together, he was always angry and violent. He'd always be drinking and getting into fights. Sometimes he'd yell and take his anger out on me. He was dangerous. I don't know why he was like this. The way he acted really scared me, I don't know why I fell for him in the first place actually. One time we were at a party & I saw Jessica sitting on his lap and making out. They probably did other shit but I really don't wanna know. I used that time to my advantage and broke up with him. I couldn't take any of his anger anymore either."

Jazmine and I just sat there in shock. We had no idea about this side of Agust.

"I think you should still be with him though. I've seen the way he is with you, it seems like he's changed. If he was the way he was with me, you would've broken up sooner, or at least told us about it. Plus, the kiss with Jessica wasn't even his fault. To be honest, now that I think about it, he probably made out with her only because he was drunk and she was forcing it. It should be okay for you and Agust to be together."

"I'm gonna see him later. I need to. He didn't make the mistake, I did."

a/n :

hAPPY NEW YEAR BBYS !!!

it's not past midnight where I am rn but it could be wherever you guys are so~

also,, I feel like this story is coming to an end, just how it's panning out; but i dont want it to end yet :-(( i love this story so much and it seems like you guys do too, so i'll try to make it last longer without it becoming boring.

~ jazunyan