열일곱

170610 - vacation; day one
11:13

After getting settled, we decided to go out and get some brunch before continuing on with our day. 
We headed to a nearby cafe for breakfast; Yoongi of course sat in front of me.

"What are you ordering, babygirl ?" Yoongi said, peeking over his menu.
I guess we had to keep up the act of us being fine.

"I'm not sure yet, Oppa." He smiled as I called him his favourite name.

13:16

Back at the house, I was searching in the closet for my swim suit since everyone wanted to go swimming in the house's included pool.

As I dug through one of the drawers, I felt two hands on my waist and immediately quivered at the touch.

"You called me Oppa earlier .." Yoongi said in a low tone.

"The others don't know what happened. I don't want them to know yet, I don't wanna ruin the trip for them. That's the only reason why I called you 'Oppa'" I said, turning around, taking his hands off of me.

"Well if we're gonna pretend that we're okay, do you wanna pretend right now ?" He said, pulling me closer, hinting that he wants to kiss me.

"I think I'm good." I replied, walking away.

Once I was dressed, I headed to the backyard where everyone was already playing in the pool.
Jimin and J-Hope were dancing in the water~

Mina was fangirling over how cute Jimin looked dancing while wet

Vkook was blowing bubbles together~

Jazmine and Jin were being cute and sitting beside each other on the ledge of the pool

Rapmon was chilling on a lounge chair, setting up the speaker for music.

Beside Rapmon was Yoongi.
Only Yoongi would wear a long sleeved top and a blanket in 26°C weather; he wanted to maintain his sugar-like complexion.