발문 // epilogue

180526
19:27

"Congratulations, Class of 2018 !" Bangtan & I stood together, holding hands and smiling as wide as we could. We threw our graduation caps in the air in joy, then huddling together for a group hug. We were so happy.

I looked out to the audience, scanning through the sea of people for my parents. They weren't there. Why wasn't I surprised.

"Oppa, my parents aren't here .." I said, pulling Yoongi aside.

"Mine aren't either, but it's okay; we have each other and we have Bangtan. Bangtan is our family." He said, giving a small smile. I nodded and wrapped my arms around him. He's always been there for me, more than anybody else. 

Life has been so good for the last half of the school year since Jessica and Jaehwa left. I wasn't being tormented anymore. I was less anxious. I even stopped burning. Every day has just been joyful because I spent it with Yoongi & Bangtan.

23:44

After the graduation ceremony, Bangtan and I had spent our Friday night as we usually did; chilling at Yoongi's apartment. We had dinner and played games, also having a few drinks. 

As the night went by, our friends left; leaving Yoongi and I alone. Yoongi told me that he was going out to get a couple of more drinks at the convenience store across the street, and to meet him on the rooftop in half an hour so we can talk there for awhile before heading to bed.

Half an hour later, I went up to our favourite spot. I sat down where we usually do, but suddenly heard a voice from behind me.

"Babygirl,"

I turned around to see my boyfriend holding a couple of heart balloons, and flashing the gummiest smile I've ever seen.

"Congrats again, I love you

"Congrats again, I love you."

"Awwwh, Oppa .. I love you too." I said, standing up to give him a hug and kiss. He was so sweet.

00:07

"I actually can't believe my mom didn't even show up tonight, Oppa. My dad I get because he's always out of the country, but my mom ? She has no excuse. It seems like work is so much more important to her than her own daughter. She said she'd 'try'  to make it. I guess she didn't try hard enough. I was just hoping that she'd actually be there for my big day ..." I said sadly.

"I told you babygirl, you have Bangtan and I. We're here for you, and we'll always be there for you. We're your family." 

"Thanks Oppa, but I'm still kinda upset about this. Y'know, I rarely even see my mom nowadays. Whenever I'm home, she's working; even when I'm not home and I'm with you, she's working. I don't see a point in even living at home if the house is always empty." I said, staring out to the city and the dark sky.

"You wanna live with me then ?" Yoongi suggested, turning to me.

"What ? Really ? Are you serious ??"

"Yeah, why not ? You're always sleeping over anyways, and it's like you practically live here already. Might as well make it official."

"W-Wow, okay then ! I'll move in with you !" I said smiling widely. He flashed his signature gummy smile back. 

180527
12:19

I went back to my home to pack up my things to move into Yoongi's. Surprisingly, my mother was home for once.

"[Y/N/N] ! Where were you ??? Why weren't you home all night ??" My mother asked as I entered the front door.

"I was at my boyfriend's place." I said with no expression.

"WHAT ?? What boyfriend ?? You know you're not allowed to have a boyfriend after what happened with the last one." 

"I don't care." I said, heading to my room. She followed after me.

"But where were you last night, mom ?? It was my graduation yesterday. My big day. You weren't there. You're never there for me." I said. I couldn't believe these words were coming out of my mouth, but they had to be said. 

"I'm sorry okay, you know how work is !"

"I damn right know how work is. You always choose it over your own daughter." I said, packing my things into boxes.

"That is not true ! And why are you packing your things ??"

"IT IS TRUE. ALL MY LIFE YOU'VE NEVER BEEN THERE. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME IN THE PAST YEAR. YOU DON'T EVEN CARE TO ASK IN THE RARE TIMES THAT YOU DO SEE ME. And I'm packing my things because I'm moving in with my boyfriend." I yelled, 19 years of anger just bursted out of me.

"YOU ARE NOT  MOVING IN WITH SOME BOY, [Y/N]. DO YOU HEAR ME ?!"

"YES I AM. I'M NOT A CHILD ANYMORE MOM. I'M 19. I'M AN ADULT NOW. BUT YOU WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT SINCE YOU NEVER SEE ME. YOU LEGALLY CAN'T STOP ME FROM MOVING OUT. YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN CARE THAT I'M LEAVING BECAUSE YOU NEVER CARED ENOUGH THIS WHOLE TIME ANYWAYS." I said, continuing to shove everything into boxes.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being a bad mother .." She said, trying to hug me. I feel like I was too harsh on her, so I accepted the hug.

"I'm sorry too, for yelling at you. Please visit me if you're not working .."

"I will." She said, smiling. "Is he a nice boy ? Are you sure he's not like Jaehwa ?"

"He is nothing like Jaehwa. Jaehwa actually moved here too. He came back and he hurt me again, but my boyfriend stopped him."

"He sounds good. I hope he's treating you well."

"He is."

200613
17:24

"BABYGIRL !!!" I heard Yoongi yell as he barged into our apartment. 

"What Oppa ?? What happened ???"

"So you know how Bangtan & I auditioned for that company Big Hit Entertainment  a few months ago ??"

"Yeah ???"

"tHEY WANT TO SIGN US !!!" He said excitedly, showing me the acceptance letter that they sent him, then picking me up and spinning me around in circles.

"OH MY GOD, OPPA THAT'S AMAZING !! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU" I said, hugging and kissing him; and I really was. He moved to Seoul, alone and in hopes of following his dreams and now he finally did. He deserved this so much.

"They want Rapmon, J-hope and I as a rappers & composers, and V, Jimin, Jungkook & Jin-hyung as singers !! We're gonna be idols, babygirl !!!"

"I'm so soo happy for you, Oppa;" I said smiling. "But doesn't that mean you won't be living here with me anymore because of training ??" 

"Yeah .." My smile suddenly turned to a frown. "We won't be living here anymore .. Because all of us will be living in a dorm together !!"

"What ?? I get to come ???" 

"Of course ! I'm not going anywhere without you. Plus, I need inspiration for writing songs" He laughed. I pulled him into another hug, just filled with joy. This was one of the many beautiful moments in life that we shared together.

two dangerous loves
 who were both lonely for so long
were finally happy
because they had each other.

thank you.

~ jazunyan ♡