스물 여덟

170822
08:17

I quickly dialled my locker combination and opened the metal door, only to find another note falling down.

I picked up the small envelope and pulled out the contents. There was two pieces of paper this time, first was the note.

"Tsk tsk you little hoe. You think blocking my number is gonna stop me ? Bitch please. Unblock my number or else. Oh and look what I included in the note this time. Just a reminder of who you're gonna see again if you say shit :)"

I flipped to the next piece of paper which was a photograph. I recognize this photo very well. It was of Cheon Jaehwa & I back when we were dating in Daegu. My heart hurt a little bit as I saw the photo. It's been awhile since I've seen his face. I never want to see it again. I ripped up the photograph and threw it in a nearby trashcan, but still keeping the note.

I then made my way to my homeroom, sitting down quickly. Jessica then walked by and sat next to me, great.

"Hey [Y/N] !" She said in a friendly tone. I didn't reply. 

"Act like everything is okay between us; or else, bitch." She whispered.

"Oh, uh, hi Jessica !" I said, giving her a fake smile.

"Good." She whispered back.

Later on during the class, we were to work in partners for an art project; Jessica of course chose me as her partner and threatened me if I didn't agree to the partnership.

"Okay class, you are to make a collage to raise awareness towards a current issue in our society." The teacher explained. "Any ideas for current issues ?"

"How about abuse towards women ??" Jessica said loudly as she raised her hand to answer. She turned to me and smirked. I felt my stomach drop as she did.

"That's a great idea, Jessica ! You and [Y/N] could do that topic." Fuck. At least I knew a lot about this topic.

"You're coming to my house later to work on the project, got it ?" I nodded. I wasn't happy with her decision, but I had to agree. "And don't tell Agust that you're working with me." She whispered. Fuck, I had to lie to him again.

17:36

Jessica and I arrived at what looked like a castle, I didn't think Jessica's house would be so big. We entered the palace-like building and she led me to her room. As soon as we entered, I noticed a boy lying down on her bed with his phone in his hand. 

"Oh, hey babe; you're back !" The boy said, sitting up. Our eyes met and I felt as if I was going to faint.

"W-What are you doing here ?" I said, astonished.

"Visiting." Cheon Jaehwa said coldly.
"Did you miss me ?" I shook my head.
"Awwh; but I missed you, baby .." He said, getting off of the bed and standing in front of me. I gazed up at him hovering over me; it was like I was face to face with the devil. 

"How do you even know each other ??" I asked curiously.

"We hooked up while she was vacationing in Daegu during the summer."Jaehwa answered.