열아홉

170612 - vacation; day three
22:42

Yoongi & I had been avoiding each other all day. I think the others have noticed, but haven't said anything.

Since it was our last night and we were leaving tomorrow afternoon, we decided to have a party.
We had just finished swimming in the ocean and gathered together in the living room of the beach house, still wearing our swimsuits. Rapmon brought out the alcohol that he bought at the liquor store earlier and poured everyone a drink; everyone except the makenae, Jungkook.

"Hyunggg I want a drink too !!" Jungkook whined.

"But you're too young to drink" Rapmon replied.

"So ?"

"Here bb, you can have some of mine" V interrupted, handing the younger his cup.

Before Rapmon could protest, Jungkook had already downed the whole cup.

"Well fuck what can I do now ?" Rapmon said defeated, refilling V's cup.

Meanwhile, I thought to myself: the entire trip my thoughts have been eating me alive, for tonight at least I wanted them to shut the fuck up. I had multiple rounds of the pungent tequila in attempt to make the voices in my head stop. I think Yoongi was doing the same.

 I think Yoongi was doing the same

We were all in a circle on the floor, drinking and talking while music was blasting.

"Hey ! Let's play truth or dare !" Jungkook suggested.

"That's such a middle school game, fetus." Yoongi said coldly, taking another sip.

"I think it'll be fun !! C'mon, let's play !!" V defended.

They grabbed an empty beer bottle and spun it in the middle of our circle to determine whose turn it would be.

Rapmon spun first to see who he would be giving the truth or dare to. The first victim was J-Hope.

"Hobi, truth or dare ?"

"Dare !!!" J-Hope said, raising his arms up in excitement.

"I dare you to belly flop into the pool." Rapmon said, laughing. The pool was especially cold at night, making it a more difficult dare.

"You're on." J-Hope replied, already making his way to the backyard.

J-hope stood at the side of the backyard and ran towards the pool, jumping and making a starfish pose whilst in the air, then plunging into the cold water. We all laughed as some of the water from his dive splashed onto us. He got out of the water, shivering but still smiling as he thought that was fun. He then wrapped himself in a towel and we went back to our game.

J-Hope spun the bottle and his victim was Jungkook.

"Little maknae, truth or dare ?"

"Dare, Hyung !!"