여덟

170327
16:23

I didn't talk to Agust at all during our class together. I was still confused on my feelings. So many questions arose in my mind.

Do I even not like him ?
We kissed. It felt good. Why did it feel good ?
Did that kiss mean something to him ? Or was he just using me somehow ?
Does it mean anything for me ?
What are now ?

I shook my head, trying to rid my mind of my curious thoughts.

I then remembered that I needed to talk to someone from my first class about an assignment I was unsure of.
I found my classmate, Song Jinwoo, nearby and walked up to him. I asked him about my uncertainty regarding the assignment and he helped clear up my confusion. Afterwards we laughed over how stupid our teacher was for making the assignment so confusing. Our laughter then stopped when a grouchy blonde haired boy approached us out of nowhere, putting a hand on the side of my waist.

"Hey babe," Agust interrupted, leaving a quick kiss on my temple.
( a/n : I'm tryna switch it up and use 'babygirl' less lmao )

"Do you need a ride home ?" he asked.

I flicked his hand off of my waist and gave him a salty look.

"Not your 'babe', but yeah I need a ride." I answered.

"Oh okay, meet me in the parking lot; I just need to get something from my locker real quick" He smiled.

"Uhm, okay; I'll see you there. Bye Jinwoo !" I said, waving at the boys.

I turned and began walking towards the parking lot, but remembered that I left my assignment sheet with Jinwoo. I turned back; only to see Agust lifting up Jinwoo by his shirt, looking extremely angry. I moved in closer to hear what Agust was saying to the poor boy, but stayed hidden so that I could observe without interrupting.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, talking to my girl ?" Agust growled at Jinwoo.

"B-but she just said that she's not your girl though !" The scared Jinwoo exclaimed.

Agust slammed him against the wall, still holding him up by his shirt.
"Don't you fucking talk back to me like that. I asked you a question. Why the fuck were you talking to my girl huh ?"

Once I got an understanding of what was going on, I stepped in. Agust looked like he was about to beat the shit out of the innocent Jinwoo.

"AGUST ! " I yelled, running towards the two.

"What the hell are you doing ?? Put Jinwoo down !" I protested.

"Why was he talking to you ?" He yelled back at me.

"I was just asking him a question about an assignment in our class ! He didn't do anything bad ! Just let him go !"

Agust released his grip on him and sulked. Jinwoo then ran away, scared of what Agust could do next.

"Ay ! Don't fucking talk to my girl anymore !" Agust yelled, pointing at Jinwoo as he ran down the hallway in fear.

I stomped all the way to Agust's car, still angry at his actions. I guess this was the side of Agust that Mina warned me about. Maybe she was right about him. 
I stayed quiet during most of the ride, but the raging thoughts in my mind made me broke the silence.

"What the hell was that, Yoongi ?? Why did you do that !?" I yelled at him angrily.

"He was talking to you" He said coldly.

"So ?? It shouldn't matter to you if a guy talks to me !"

"Why not ?"

"Because we're not dating ! Even if we were, it still shouldn't matter to you. I can talk to whoever the fuck I want."

"I just don't like other guys talking to you, don't fucking do it."

"You don't control me. I'll talk to whoever I want, whether you like it or not !"

"Fine; but if you do, expect me doing much worse things than what I did to that guy from earlier." He warned.

"Can you not ?? You can't just fuck people up because you don't like something !"

"Either you don't talk to other guys, or you see them get fucked up." He said, giving me an ultimatum. 

"You know what ? Fuck you. Why are you acting like this ? You need to fix up. Just stop this, okay ?" I yelled. He then pulled into the driveway of my house and looked at me.

"Okay."

"So you're gonna stop ?"

"Yes."

"O-Oh, okay. Good."

"I'll stop after you kiss me though." He smirked.

"Are you blackmailing me ? I'm not gonna kiss you." I said, giving him a disgusted face.

"Fine, have fun seeing every boy you talk to in the hospital then .."

I rolled my eyes and quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

"Nooo, not on the cheek " he whined.

"Ugh" I groaned, leaning in to kiss his lips quickly. I don't want Agust hurting innocent guys.
I didn't like this side of him, but kissing him felt so right to me. It shouldn't though.

"Okay, I promise I'll stop" He smiled.

"You know I hate you right ?" I said with attitude, exiting the car. I didn't fully mean it though.

"Love you too, babygirl !" He replied, blowing me a kiss and doing a finger heart.

I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach as he said that. Why am I like this ?

a/n :
Yikesss I feel like this one's kinda trash but o whale. gotta have the trashy transition chapters before the good shit !!

also, I have like 3 other story ideas & I'm getting really excited about them & I wanna start writing, but I gotta chill bc I'm not even done this one yet lmao

~ jazunyan