HAPPY SUGA DAY ♡

170309
00:24

this obviously isnt an update but i just wanted to say a few things for yoongi's birthday & i didnt wanna do it on the other dangerous love book lmao

min yoongi. 민윤기. suga. 슈가. agust d. min suga rap cheonjae jjang jjang man bbong bbong. syub syub, you have had such a big impact on my life in such a short amount of time. you changed my life in the sense that you make me realize what I want in life and what I deserve, also what I should strive for and what's important. yoongi oppa, you've helped me with so much although we've never met. your music and your story always inspires me so much to keep going in life. you are extremely talented and hardworking despite going through personal issues and I admire that so much. I have so much respect for you because of that. you've taught me what perseverance looks like; what I'm capable of if I'm passionate about my dreams. you never let anyone stop you as you achieved your success and I hope to do the same one day. thank you for constantly making me happy with your music, your cuteness, your smile, with everything that you do. no matter how shitty my day was, you never fail to make me smile. my heart has never felt so full of love, and i've never smiled this much until you came into my life. loving you hurts so fucking much, but I don't mind it because it's you. you deserve the world, yoongi. you deserve eternal happiness & success and I wish I could give that to you. pls stay healthy & happy u oldie. stahp bein old so we can be together one day, thx. for the mean time, I'll be waiting for you.

생일 축하, 너를 너무 사랑해 민윤기 ♡

~ jazunyan

ps : tysm for 2.6k on this book i love yall so much,, ty for your support :-))))