여섯

170325
22:46

Mina and I arrived at the location of the party and I immediately recognized this place.

We stood outside the front door fixing our outfits to perfection as we waited for someone to answer. Mina was wearing a cute navy skater skirt, along with a white blouse and Mary-Jane styled flats. It fit her personality well as she is more of a girly-girl. I, on the other hand, am not. I wore a grey t-shirt dress that rested a few inches above my knees, a leather jacket, and black converse.

Finally, the door crept open and a silver haired boy greeted us.
Mina looked like she was going to faint.

"Hey [Y/N] ! Glad you could make it ! Oh, who's your friend ?" Jimin greeted.

"Jimin, this is Han Mina."

"Hi, Mina ! Nice to meet you, you look really cute tonight~"
All she could do was stare. She was completely frozen.
I subtly elbowed her, causing her to come back to reality.

"T-thank you ! You look cute too .." She stuttered.

The two shyly smiled at each other, then Jimin motioned for us to come inside.

((a/n : pretend he has silver hair ok))

We entered the familiar apartment unit to see many people drinking and dancing.

"I'm gonna go find Jazmine. Jimin, is it okay if you stay with Mina for awhile ?" I said nonchalantly.
Mina punched my arm in embarrassment and started to blush at the thought of her spending the night with her crush. Mina didn't know I planned for this to happen.

"Of course ! C'mon Mina, do you want something to drink ? Are you hungry ?" She nodded.
The couple then walked away; Mina looked back at me and mouthed "Thank you".

Before searching for Jazmine, I stopped at the table where all of the drinks were at. I grabbed a bottle of beer, and sipped the cold beverage. I almost choked on the liquid when I suddenly felt two hands on my waist and a body pressing up against mine from behind.
I turned around, and it was none other than Agust D.