열하나

170408
18:52

(A/N : this next paragraph is kinda boring because it's just a description, but I just wanted to give y'all a visual y'know)

I did the finishing touches on my makeup and looked in the mirror, satisfied.
I walked over to my closet and wondered what shoes I should wear.
Converse would look good with my outfit, but nah. Yoongi hates converse.
I finally decided on a pair of black slip-on boots to compliment my attire.
I adjusted my fitted monochrome t-shirt dress, which hugged my curves perfectly, so that it sat a few inches above my knees.
I had no idea where we were going, so I decided on wearing something simple but still impressionable.
I then received a text from Yoongi saying that he was outside now, so I exited my house and made my way to his car.
I greeted him whilst putting my seatbelt on, but I didn't receive a response as all he could do was stare at me.

"Yoongi ?" I said, waving my hands in front of his eyes, trying to get his attention.

"Hm ? S-sorry, you just look really nice" He said shyly. I blushed at his compliment.

"So where are we going ?"

"You'll see. I'm keeping it simple for our first date, but don't worry; it'll be fun."

A few minutes later, we approached the parking lot of Myeongdong Shopping Center. This gave me memories of the first time we were here last month with Jazmine & the Bangtan Boys.

He grabbed my hand tightly and guided me through the sea of people. Our contact made my heart flutter.
We first ate at a cute little cafe for dinner; then entered one of the buildings across the cafe. I immediately saw hundreds of beautifully colourful lights inside. I looked at my surroundings in awe. I haven't been here yet in my short time being in Seoul. I am usually uninterested in many places and activities, but something about arcades made me excited. 

After Yoongi had finished buying us tokens, I grabbed his hand and ran over to the air hockey table. This game was one of my favourites. 
We finished a couple of rounds with me winning both. Yoongi then wanted to try something else.

He dragged me over to the basketball game. Yoongi was extremely excited as he told me he loves basketball. We played separately, trying to beat each other, but I became discouraged since I'm pretty short and not very good at sports. I think he noticed that I was having trouble shooting because I suddenly felt two hands on my waist and his body pressed up against mine from behind. "Here, babygirl; I'll help you .." He whispered into my ear. He then moved his hands to my arms and guided me when preparing to shoot. With his help, I finally scored a basket. 

Afterwards, I left him to quickly go to the bathroom. When I returned, he had a gleam in his eyes and was smiling from ear to ear.

"Look what I won !!!" He exclaimed, showing me the Kumamon stuffed animal he had behind his back a second ago.

"Awwh, its so cute~~ you like Kumamon ?" I giggled.

"Is that even a question ?" He said sassily. It's hard to believe Agust D, someone who is known for being an intimidatingly dangerous fuckboy, loves Kumamon.

"C'mon ! I'll win you one too ! I'd give you this one, but I want one too so .." I laughed, I can't deny how cute he is.

After winning me a Kumamon bear, he grabbed my hand again and dragged me outside of the arcade.

"Wait where are we going ?" I asked, confused at why we suddenly left.

"It's almost 9:15, the movie's gonna start soon !" He answered, guiding me across the street to the theatre. He's always full of surprises.

We entered the theatre and found the viewing room where our movie was being shown. I looked around the viewing room as we were looking for seats and it wasn't like a typical movie theatre. Instead of there being individual seats, the seats fit two people. 

He decided on a seat towards the back of the theatre and sat down; I hesitated for a second

We would be sitting right beside each other, in the dark. I know he would make a move on me; but I didn't have a choice- there weren't any individual seats. I nervously sat down beside him and the lights dimmed. Turns out we were watching a horror film. Perfect.

About thirty minutes into the movie, there was a scary creature that popped up on the screen. I didn't like horror films very much because of this. I flinched as the creature appeared on the screen, and then I felt Yoongi's arm immediately over my shoulders. 

"Sorry I picked this one, babygirl. I didn't know you'd be afraid, and all the other ones seemed boring. Next time, we won't watch a horror film .." He whispered. Him apologizing and putting his arm around me gave me comfort, so I decided to continue watching for him despite my fear.

It was towards the end of the movie; I didn't realize my arms were wrapped around his torso. Maybe I did that involuntarily when I was scared.
I know Yoongi wasn't paying attention to the movie. I could feel his eyes focussed on me.
I started getting uncomfortable with his stare, so I looked back at him.
Our eyes locked through the darkness. 

I could tell he was holding back. 
I leaned in closer, my face just inches away from his.
Mina's words haunted my mind.
"He's a fuckboy. Stay away from him as much as you can. He's only gonna break your heart."
I looked down at his lips, then back into the eyes that were looking straight into my soul. 

Fuck what Mina said.

Our lips then collided passionately.
We didn't hold back; any feelings we had about each other released as we kissed.
Both of us have been craving this for so long; it felt like forever since our lips last  made contact.
Mina's words suddenly meant nothing to me.
So what if she says he's a fuckboy ? Tonight, he proved to me that he isn't. All he's been is sweet.
I finally realized that Mina's words were holding me back; they made me deny my true feelings.
In this moment my heart rebelled against my mind.

His hand began caressing my cheek; then making its way to the back of my neck, pulling me closer.
I let out a slight moan, but immediately silenced myself so that others wouldn't hear.
His free hand then made its way to my inner thigh.
'Well fuck'  I thought. 'There goes trying to be quiet'.

23:10

After the movie had finished, Yoongi drove me back home. I noticed that my mother's car wasn't in the driveway, she must be at work again.

He walked me to my front door and I began to unlock it, thanking him for such a great evening.

"No goodnight kiss babygirl ?" He pouted.

"Who said I wasn't giving you one ? Come inside .." I smirked, pulling him through the entrance.
(a/n: and then the rest of the night is up to your dirty or innocent lil imaginations ㅋㅋㅋ)

a/n :

I didn't plan on it turning this fluffy but i guess change is good. some people like fluff more than angst. tell me your thoughts !! which do you prefer ?? more fluff or more angst ?

also !!!!! big ass s/o to my girl Jazmine for helping me w the idea for this chapter !!!  love you, jaz ♡♡
fun fact : she is the Jazmine that is Jin's girlfriend in the story bc her bias is Jin~
another fun fact : my name is also jasmine ((except spelled w an 's' obviously)). I just go by jazunyan bc my boyfriend gave me that nickname when we watched 'K-On !' together ((bc of the character Azunyan))

~ jazunyan