20:26

After a couple of hours of actually working on the project, we decided to take a break and chill. He wanted to show me this cool place he often goes to in his condo.

We took the elevator to the highest floor in the condo complex, then climbed a flight of stairs and entered a door which said "Restricted".

As the door opened, I could see a concrete floor and the walls of taller buildings. He took me to the rooftop.

He walked out to the very edge and sat down. I was anxious to do the same since we were at the top of a ten-storey building.

"Don't be a pussy, just sit down" he teased.
Carefully, I sat down beside him and gazed at the breathtaking view.

"Why'd you wanna show me this place ?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know. I was getting bored in my room & I like coming here." he answered monotonously.

"It's sick, I wish I had a place to go to like this"

"You could always come here if you want, just be careful babygirl."

"I have a name, y'know ?" I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"I know, but you get all flustered when I call you 'babygirl'. It's cute."

"Yah ! I don't get flustered when you call me that !!"

"You're blushing right now."

"Shut up"
"oh, while we're talking about names, what's up with yours ?" I asked in curiosity.

"What do you mean ?"

"What kind of name is Agust D ? And I've seen how you spell it, doesn't 'August' have a 'u' after the 'a' ?"
He chuckled at my naivety.

"I used to have this nickname back in Daegu when I was younger– Suga"

"Suga ??" I giggled.

"Yeah because I'm pale and sweet as fuck. Don't call me Suga though." he explained.
"But anyways, I started rapping a few years ago and I wanted a sick rapper name, so I took Suga & DT for D Town, because that's the hip hope crew I was apart of in Daegu, and spelled it backwards. It's a sick name, so I just started introducing myself with it rather than Min Yoongi."

"That's genius."
"Wait, so should I call you Agust or Yoongi ?"

"Uhh, I don't know. Up to you. I don't give a shit .."
"actually, I know what you could call me" He said, grinning.

"What ?"

"You could call me 'Oppa' again, that was hot."

"bYEEEE no thx"

I decided to call him 'Agust' around others, and 'Yoongi' if we were alone. Occasionally I'll call him 'Suga' though to piss him off.

"Oh oh oh, and you're from Daegu ??"
He nodded.

"Me too ! I moved from there a few weeks ago."

"Wow"

"And oh my God, you rap ? I fucking love hip hop."

"Me too. I'll show you some of my songs later on, babygirl."

I know I should be keeping my distance, but after he told me about him being from Daegu & loving hip hop; I became more intrigued.

It began to get really windy at one point, so Yoongi scooted backwards so that we weren't on the ledge anymore & that there was significant space in front of us. He told me to sit in front of him. I was confused, but obliged. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms and legs around me, sending me immediate warmth. Although I didn't want to be this close with him, I didn't protest because he was shielding me from the chilling wind.