열넷

170609 - last day of school
15:06

For some reason, I was being called to the school office. I don't think I did anything to get in trouble for. I wonder why I was called down.

As I walked down the empty hallway, I saw a familiar blonde haired boy in the distance. I knew it was Yoongi since that was his locker that he was standing in front of. He was with a girl, laughing. She looked familiar, but I couldn't remember who she was. I hid behind a nearby wall so that I could see what was going on. Yoongi is never usually with any girls unless it's me or Jazmine. 

Everything between them seemed platonic. "Maybe she's just a classmate, she doesn't really seem like a threat" I thought. But, right when I was about to leave, I saw the two kissing.
Immediately I went to confront them.

"Y-Yoongi ?" I said, teary-eyed.
Yoongi turned around, also in shock.

"B-Babygirl ! It's not what it looks like !"

"Then what was it ??" I said angrily.

"Jessica kissed me ! I was just getting something from my locker & she came up to me and started talking to me, then she kissed me. I even tried to push her away. Babygirl, please believe me."

Jessica. Still sounds familiar. Still don't remember how I know her.
Jessica just stood there and laughed.

"Honey, he's lying to you. We've been together for awhile now."

"What ?"  Yoongi and I said in unison.

"No we haven't ! [Y/N], she's lying !" Yoongi exclaimed.

"Don't deny us, babe. Look, see ! These are the texts he sent me !" She said, showing me a conversation between the two of them and photos of the two together. How could this be happening ?

"Those are fake, babygirl !! Don't listen to her !" Yoongi yelled.

A tear ran down my cheek. She had proof. How would she even fake it ? It seemed too real. I then ran away, I didn't want them to see me crying. 

"I guess Mina was right about you. You are a fuckboy. I should've listened to her."

"[Y/N], wait !!"

I didn't look back.
I headed outside to go to the train station. I needed time alone to think about this.

As soon as I got home, I plopped onto my bed. Yoongi kissing her kept replaying in my head. I decided to take a nap to make the scene stop playing in my mind.

I woke up around 11pm. Damn, I slept long. There were many missed texts and calls from Yoongi, but I just dismissed them. 
I sat up and turned on my bedside lamp. Across from me was a suitcase half packed.

Shit. I forgot that the Bangtan Boys, Jazmine, Mina & I were going on an end-of-the-year trip tomorrow. 
I reached for my phone again and began to dial Mina.

"Mina ?" 

"[Y/N]-ah ? What are you doing ? You should be sleeping now. We're leaving early tomorrow."

"Yeah, about that. I don't wanna go anymore."

"What ? Nooo you have to go. I already paid for 10 people for the trip. You don't have a choice."

"B-but-"

"I already paid, [Y/N]. Go to sleep. We're picking you up at 7am tomorrow." She said, hanging up the phone. 
Fucking shit.

Yoongi's going on that trip too. I don't want to see him yet. 

I groaned as I finished packing up my suitcase. What am I gonna do ? 

a/n :
I might add to this later since it's really short, idk yet tho. 

~ jazunyan