열두

170410
08:18

It felt like the first day of school again.
Everyone was staring at me.
I walked through the busy halls and saw people whispering to each other and pointing at me.
Many girls were giving me dirty looks.
I couldn't help but wonder why.
Were there rumours going around about me ?
Did I do something wrong ?

I spent most of the day alone since Mina wasn't here, I didnt have any classes with the rest of the Bangtan boys, and I don't see Jazmine or Agust until after lunch.

Again, I felt the stares of everyone on me. What is everyone's problem ?

14:05

I entered History class and went straight to my seat, trying not to pay attention to the stares and whispers that were more intense this time.

"Ay," A familiar voice said, plopping down in the seat beside me.  I turn around, and immediately felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Babygirl, everyone's staring at me and whispering. What the fuck is going on ?" Agust said, keeping his voice low.

"You too ? I've been getting that all day" I replied.

Suddenly, a group of girls walked up to us and began bombarding us with questions.

"Are you guys actually together ??"
"Agust, is she your girlfriend ???" etc.

"Well actu-"

"Yes we are, she's my girlfriend," Agust interrupted. We're officially together ? oh.
"But what the fuck ? How did you know ? And why are you asking ?" he continued.

"This picture is everywhere !" One girl answered, showing us her phone with a picture of us on our date– making out.

Both of us were taken aback.
"Who the fuck took this ?" We said in unison, embarrassed at the photo.

"I think one of Jessica's friends did" One girl answered.

"Why would Jessica's friend do this ?" I asked Agust; he just shrugged.

[flashback - Park Sora's point of view]

"Hey, isn't that Agust D over there ?" I asked my boyfriend, pointing at the blonde walking in front of us.

"I think so" He replied.

"Who's that girl he's with ?" I asked curiously, looking at Agust holding hands with some girl. My boyfriend shrugged, not knowing who she was either.

'I need to know who he's with' I thought.

We entered the viewing room and sat down a row in front of the couple.
Maybe I can get a picture somehow.

Towards the end of the movie, I decided to see if I could get a picture.
I took out my phone and pretended to take a selca. The light emitting from the movie screen was bright enough to illuminate me and what was behind me.
I positioned the camera so that the couple was in frame. It was definitely Agust D.
The two were making out passionately; ugh. What a whore.
I quickly snapped a few pictures of the two in action.
Jessica's not gonna like this.

I still needed to get a picture of the mystery girl's face, so I waited until the end of the movie when they would stop, to take more pictures

Quickly, before they left, I managed to take a few with the girl's face. I still didn't know who she was, but we'll find out soon.

Jess 👑 : 

Me : 
Jess !! u wouldn't believe who I just saw at the movies

Jess 👑 :  
who ??

Me :
Agust D .. WITH SOME GIRL

Jess 👑 :
wHAT ?? 
agust is MINE
what the fuck

Me:
*inserts photo taken earlier*

Jess 👑 :
what a fucking slut
she won't get away with taking my man.

[end of flash back]

When class ended, Agust walked out before me. I ran after him because there was something I needed to ask him.

"Agust !!" I said, catching up to him in the hallway.

"Yeah babygirl ?"

"We're actually together ? I'm officially your girlfriend now ?" I asked. I was still unsure of us. Normally after a couple of dates you would be official, and one person would ask the other to be their significant other; neither of which happened.

"If you wanna be."
"I kinda really want you to be"
I smiled widely and nodded in response.

"Okay, we're together then. I'll see you later, babygirl." He said, leaving a quick, soft kiss on my lips. He then walked away and I found myself blushing and having breathing problems. (a/n : not actually tho; she doesnt have asthma or anything dw. its just a thing i like to say when something's too cute for me to handle lmao)

a/n :
another s/o to my girl Jazmine for inspiring the idea for this chapter !!! ♡

alsoooo,i brought back jessica the slut from the first chapter !! you're gonna see more of her soon ;)

~ jazunyan