170306
14:25

It's only the third day of school & I've already gotten a taste of how fake everyone is at this school. I heard people talking shit about each other left & right, then saw those people being friendly with the person they talked shit about, the next day. Jessica and her hoe friends ? They suck the dicks of each others' boyfriends in secret. Ugh, this is why I always had my earphones in; I didn't want to hear all the bullshit around me.

We were given a work period in my history class, so I stayed unsociable in my seat; again with my earphones in and focussing on the pages of my textbook.
Towards the end of the period, I suddenly felt something strike the side of my head.

"Owww !! What the fuck ??" I moaned in pain. It was a pencil case that had hit my cheek a second ago. I turned to my left to see Agust laughing uncontrollably at me.

"Awwh, baby girl you okay ? Don't worry, next time I'll make you moan in pleasure instead ;)" He said cleverly.

I rolled my eyes; "Did you fucking throw this at me ??" I said, picking up the pencil case.

"I was trying to pass it to Rapmon over there" He explained between laughs. Annoyed by him, I threw the pencil case back at Agust aggressively.

"Bitch ass" He said under his breath.

"fIGHT ME" I retaliated.

15:10

My final class was English. The desks in this class weren't like the regular single desks. They were tables that we shared with another person. During the first two days I had sat alone since there was an odd number of people in this class. Today, however, someone was sitting in the seat beside mine. I sat in the empty chair, confused. Was she also a new student ?

"Hey !" She greeted.

"Yo"

"You're the new girl right ? I'm Jazmine !!"

"I'm [Y/N], & yeah, I'm new here."

She was really friendly. I didn't have a bad feeling about her, unlike the rest of those fake-ass bitches everywhere else. She invited me to hang out with her, her boyfriend & her boyfriend's friends after school today. She seemed smart enough to not have shitty friends, so I agreed. Maybe her boyfriend had cute friends that I could meet too.

After class was over, I followed her to the front of the school where her boyfriend & his friends would all be meeting.

We exited the school doors and saw seven boys sitting on the benches nearby. I could only see the back of their heads, but for some reason they looked familiar.

"Hey, Baby !!" She yelled. One of the boys turned around and waved at her. He definitely looked familiar, but I don't remember why.

We walked in front of the benches to face the boys. The boy who waved back at Jazmine held her waist and kissed her forehead, so cute~
I glanced at the boys' faces for a second and then it hit me. I immediately recognized who they were.

"Baby, this is my new friend, [Y/N]. [Y/N], this is my boyfriend, Jin, that's Jungkook, Jimin, V, J-Hope, Namjoon, and Agust D !" She introduced.

I pretended that I didn't know or recognize any of them since I haven't officially met them ((except Agust)) until now.

"Nice to meet you guys" I said, flashing a slight smile. The boys smiled back at me, except Agust. He looked at me deeply, it felt as if he was staring into my soul.