스물 아홉

170823
17:24

The whole day I've been feeling anxious. Jessica  hasn't said a word to me all day. I was awaiting for her to attack. I couldn't relax, or feel at peace with the thought of her threatening me at any time. 

I waited outside in the school parking lot for Yoongi to drive us back to his place. I looked around, but he was no where to be found. 
Suddenly, I felt two hands wrap around my torso and pull me backwards. "Ha ! Got you !!" The voice behind me said. I yelled in fear then turned around to see who had embraced me.
It was only Yoongi.

"Oppa !! You scared me !!" I said frowning.

"Sorry babygirl, I didn't mean to. You usually don't get scared when I do that."

"I-It's okay, I'm just out of it today." I said giving him a hug. My cellphone in my hand then vibrated during our embrace. It was a text message from the unknown number.

"Keep your fucking distance from Agust, or else I'll show him these." It read. Jessica then sent a photo of the other day when Jaehwa was on top of me. I panicked and couldn't let him see the photo. He'd kill everyone if he saw it.  I abruptly ended our hug, following Jessica's demands.

"Uhm, Oppa I can't go home with you today. My mom just texted and said she's home from work early and uh, she's gonna pick me up .." I lied.

"Oh. Uh, okay babygirl. Let me know when you get home, okay ?" He said confusingly, giving me a quick kiss before leaving.

"I hope you're happy." I typed to Jessica.

"Very. You better stay the fuck away from him more often now." 

"But he's my boyfriend !"

"He won't be for very long after I show him those photos if you don't keep your fucking distance." She threatened.

"Fine."

I then took the train home since my mother wasn't actually picking me up. Fucking shit.

170828
12:13

- a week later -

I made my way to the cafeteria for lunch as I usually do. I saw from afar my friends laughing and smiling, at least I had this to look forward to.

When I finally got to our usual table, someone was already occupying my seat next to Yoongi. I tapped Yoongi on his shoulder to get his attention and ask who was next to him.

"Oh hey, babygirl ! I'd like you to meet Cheon Jaehwa. Jae, this is my girlfriend, [Y/L/N] [Y/N]. Babygirl, he just transferred from Daegu ! He's from the D, just like us !"

The person in my seat then turned around, and of course it was Jaehwa. He flashed a friendly smile at me, though I thought it was fake and disgusting. I was about to say that we already knew each other, but was interrupted. 

"Nice to meet you, [Y/N]." Jaehwa said, looking into my eyes. I guess we had to pretend as if we never knew each other.

"U-Uhm, nice to meet you too." I said, lying. Jaehwa then shifted to the next seat to make room for me. I was sitting between my current boyfriend and my ex boyfriend, I felt so uncomfortable. As we were eating and talking during the lunch period, Jaehwa slid his hand to my thigh underneath the table. I flinched at the sudden movement. His hands were cold against my exposed thigh (since I was wearing a uniform skirt). 

"What's wrong [Y/N] ?" V said from across the table, noticing my reaction to Jaehwa's actions.

"O-Oh, nothing. I just got cold for a second. Don't worry." I lied.