열여섯

170610 - vacation; day one
07:11

I waited outside my house, sitting on my suitcase, waiting for my friends to pick me up. I blasted my music through my earphones to distract me from my raging thoughts.

The van then pulled up to my driveway a few minutes later. I loaded my luggage in the back and proceeded to enter the van. Although it was early & most of the group was still tired, J-Hope was still cheery as always and greeted me brightly. Behind him was Yoongi, sitting alone in the single seat in the back; sleeping of course. I looked around to see if there were any available seats for myself, but there wasn't. Great.

"Where am I gonna sit ?" I whined.

"Sit on Agust's lap !" Rapmon suggested from the driver's seat.

"What ? No !" I exclaimed.

"Why not ? You guys are boyfriend & girlfriend. Jazmine's sitting on Jin's lap ! You should sit on Agust's !" J-Hope added.
Shit, they don't know what happened. I don't wanna tell them. I don't wanna ruin the trip, or make it awkward for any of them.

"Nevermind" I said, climbing to the back where Yoongi was. I carefully sat down, trying not to disturb him. As soon as I was on his lap, I felt his arms wrap around my torso like a seatbelt.

"Good morning, babygirl .." He whispered quietly to me.

"Stop calling me that. We're still not okay, Yoongi. I'm just here because I have to be." I whispered back.
"Minaaaa, why didn't you get a bigger van ?" I complained.

"Because we're high school students and could only afford so much." she replied as I sulked.

We were headed to Ulsan, which is about two hours away from Seoul.
"It's gonna be a long-ass ride" I thought.

We were only thirty minutes into the car ride & it felt like forever.
I was fighting back all my emotions as I sat there on Yoongi; trying not to cry or yell at him.

He wouldn't let go of me, no matter how many times I tried to pry him off.
His head was resting on my back, and his arms were still wrapped tightly around me.
No matter how incredibly comfortable it was, I had to hold myself together.

Further into the car ride, I was getting stiff from sitting for so long. I shifted my lower half in attempt to make myself more comfortable, but suddenly felt something else stiff beneath me.

"Yoongi !!" I whispered angrily, trying not to wake the others up.

"What, babygirl ?"

"Do you have a fucking boner ??" I said even quieter, but still furiously.

"Well, you keep moving your hips around on my lap. It just happened, I can't help it." He whispered back, smirking & biting his lip.

"Make it stop !"

"Then don't move"

"I was uncomfortable, okay ??" We argued quietly.

"If it doesn't go away, you'll need to do something about it when we get to the resort." He said in a low tone in my ear.

"Shut up, I'm not gonna do shit. Maybe you should ask Jessica to help you with that." I fired back.

"oHMYGOD I'M TELLING YOU IT WAS HER WHO KISSED ME" he whispered angrily, aware that the others still didn't know what happened.

"Then what were those texts and photos she showed me ??"

"They're fake ! She just made those ! Why would I ever cheat on you, babygirl ??"

"Because you're a fuckboy."

"You need to stop believing what's only on the surface." He said coldly.
This made me think deeply.

I fell asleep for awhile and involuntarily shifted as I woke up; then suddenly felt the stiffness beneath me again.

"Yoongiiii !!" I whisper-yelled.

"I told you to stop moving .."
I rolled my eyes. We still had about an hour left and I was so uncomfortable; how could I go without moving ?

After a few minutes, I had to shift again; otherwise I'd start to cramp up.

"Babygirl, you're not the only one who's uncomfortable." He said in a low tone to my ear.

"Oh. Sorry, am I too heavy ?"

"No, I'm uncomfortable because I've also been stiff for a long time, if you know what I mean." He smirked.

"Ugh, I'm not gonna do anything for you, especially with what happened; are you good ?"

"I am not good. It's not going away."

"Well too bad for you, I'm not doing shit" I sulked.

"Babygirl, I'm sorry okay ? I had no control over what was happening. It'll never happen again, I'll make sure she stays away from me. Please give me another chance. Please trust me." He said quietly, being careful that Rapmon wouldn't hear us.
I just stayed silent.
He wrapped his arms around my torso gently and whispered into my back.

"Please baby, I need you."

I couldn't just let this go. I needed more time to think, and to release my anger. In response, I unwrapped his arms from me.

09:54

We finally made it to Ulsan.
Everyone was now able to exit the van & stretch. We then got all of our luggage out of the trunk & headed to the area of the resort that we were staying at.

We were staying in a beautiful beach house on the shore. As we entered the gorgeous home, Mina was giving us our room assignments.

"Jazmine & Jin .. Jungkook & V.. Rapmon & J-Hope .. Agust & [Y/N] .. and me & Jimin" She said, smiling.

"Really Mina ? Kill me now." I thought to myself.
"Mina can we switch roommates ?" I said, pulling her aside.

"What ? Why ? You guys are a couple, you should room together; plus, I wanna room with Jimin !!" She answered.

"Becau-" I stopped mid-sentence, remembering that she didn't know about what happened. I still couldn't tell her, I don't wanna ruin this for anyone; plus I didn't want to ruin what she had going on with Jimin.

"Nevermind, you're right" I finished.

I headed to one of the rooms to put my luggage away and saw that there was only a single queen-sized bed. I looked to the other rooms and they were all the same, except one. One of the rooms had two twin beds, but Rapmon and J-Hope had already claimed that room. Great.

I headed back to the room I originally chose, and saw Yoongi unpacking his belongings.

"We're sleeping together, babygirl. You're gonna give in eventually."

"You keep thinking that."

a/n :
im actually ded from the lil sexual part in the car lmaoOoOo

~ jazunyan