열여덟

170611 - vacation; day two
09:28

I fluttered my eyes open to see my arms wrapped around Yoongi's torso.
'How did I get into this position ?' I thought.
Carefully, I untangled myself from him and attempted to get up from the bed. Right before I left the room, I heard Yoongi's voice call out to me.

"I thought you wanted space. How come you were cuddling with me ?" He smirked.

"I didn't mean to. Force of habit I guess."

"I told you it'll just happen."

"Whatever" I replied, walking to the kitchen. I wanted to get an early start on breakfast, but Jin was already cooking.

"Morning, Jin ! Need some help ?" I asked.

"Oh, good morning ! Sure, can you cook some rice for me ?" I nodded and began to make it.

"Jazmine's still sleeping ?" I asked.

"Yeahh; she wanted to help, but I told her to go back to sleep until the food's ready. I want her to get lots of rest. How 'bout Yoongi ?"

"Oh, he woke up when I did; but knowing him, he probably went back to sleep again."

As the delicious aroma of our cooking began to fill the house; one by one, everyone made their way to the kitchen. It didn't take long for everyone to arrive. We were about to dig in, but noticed that Yoongi still wasn't there.

"[Y/N], go wake up Agust !" Rapmon said.

"Okay. You guys can start eating now, you don't need to wait for us." I replied, getting out of my seat.

I entered the bedroom and there he was, still engulfed in the covers.

"Yoongi, wake up !! We're eating breakfast now." I said, standing to the side of the bed. I then heard a groan from beneath the blanket.

"Yoongiiiii" I whined. He just turned over and sulked. I then ripped off the covers in attempt to get him up.

"Ughhh, what ?" He groaned, sitting up

"Let's eat, c'mon."

"Get me out of bed then, I'm still tired"

"Are you kidding me ?" He shook his head.

I thought of pulling him out of bed, but he probably wouldn't budge; so I tried a different approach.

I climbed onto the bed, straddling him; then looked him in the eyes.

"You're gonna have to try harder if you don't want me to stay in bed all day." He said with a straight face.

I rolled my eyes, why must he make everything harder for me ?

"Oppaaa, please get out of bed now" I said with a cute tone.