rebel hearts → dangerous love

161210
20:28

you can skip this part if you want because I know how annoying author's notes are, but I hope you do read this because I feel like it's kind of significant to the story.

it's december 10th, 2016 and at this point theres only less than 20 people reading my story; so only a couple people will notice that the title changed. if by chance this story gets popular, I want people to know that dangerous love wasn't always dangerous love. I also want people to know that story making//writing is a pROCESS & that ideas change all the time; especially because I write chapters in one go then re-edit them after I read the published version a couple of times.

my original idea for 'rebel hearts' was that I wanted to base the story on 'hold me tight' by bts ((thats why there's so many times when yoongi is holding your character)). The concept however was that yoongi is a bad boy//rebel, and your character is trying her hardest not to fall in love w him, but her heart rebels against what people keep saying about him; hence 'rebel hearts'.

as of now, that's not the case anymore. I was listening to the dangerous woman album by ariana grande ((bc im an arianator too ㅋㅋㅋ)) and 'leave me lonely' came on and I was leik "hOLY SHIT WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS EARLIER".

a few months ago when it was released, I was obsessed with the line in the song "dangerous love, you're no good for me" because it felt so relatable and it just spoke to me ok. ((I havent been listening to ariana lately ever since i got into bts,, I feel so bad for neglecting her ㅠ.ㅠ)) Listening to this song after so long just hit me. I feel like 'dangerous love' fits what I'm writing much better than 'rebel hearts' ever did. tbh I couldn't decide on a title at first before publishing the first chapter, but rebel hearts came to mind and I just stuck w it bc I needed a title in order to publish. before changing it to 'dangerous love', I knew 'rebel hearts' wasn't the right title; no matter how many times I tried convincing myself that it is. I knew I wanted to change it, I just didn't know what to change it to; but now I do :)) Thankfully I thought about the change earlier on in the story.

the story being based off 'hold me tight' is still a concept, but not as much as it was before.

if you read the lyrics or listen to the song, it's a good reference to what this story is about; howeverrrrr, is not going to be exactly like the song.

here's the song if you wanna check it out !!!

I also just realized now, but I feel like an underlying inspiration ((INSFIRATION // INFIRES)) for this story is bc I think I have a thing for fuck boys ??? that's just been a personal thing with me in the past couple years I guess?? leik I've fallen for fuckboys a few times & also, every time I read a story about yoongi being an asshole it makes my heart(eu) feel some typa way idk.

on another note; I know it'll be really annoying, but I tend to edit previous chapters as I reread them because I think of things that I didn't think of when originally writing. your notifications will probably say "jvsminexxx updated '하나'" 5 times in a row tbh. just warning you lmao.

ALSO, I know yoongi saying "babygirl" could become a drinking game ((like every time he says 'babygirl' you take a shot)) and it's really repetitive & annoying, but it's for emphasis dont worry.

aND CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THE HEADER OF THIS PART ??? OMYGOD I AM TOO MUCH FOR MYSELF SOMETIMES. I AM GR8 AT PHOTOSHOP CJAKKDSKD. NAMJOON & ARI THO I SHIP IT HOLY FUCK

so anyways, that's basically what I wanted to talk about.
to whoever is reading this, I hope you're enjoying it so far. I have high hopes for this one :))
I'm always open to suggestions//ideas for future chapters bc I want my audience to be engaged w the story and have it so that they're reading what they wanna read.

tysm for reading ♡♡

~ jazunyan