170310
14:00

"Alright class, I'm going to assign you all your first history project." We all groaned at the teacher's announcement.
"You will be working in partners ..." Suddenly everyone became excited,
"but I'm choosing the partners haha" but their excitement didn't last very long.

The teacher then handed out the assignment instruction sheet and read out the names of who would be working with who.

" ...
Im Chaelin & Yeong Jihun
Seon Hana & Kim Namjoon
[Y/L/N] [Y/N] & ..."

Please don't be Agust, please don't be Agust.

"Min Yoongi"
Min Yoongi ? Who's that ?
Eh, at least it's not Agust.

After the teacher announced the pairs, we were instructed to meet with our partners and discuss what we would be doing.
I looked around the room, trying to identify who I'd be working with.

"Ayy babygirl" I heard a familiar deep voice say.

"What do you want, Agust ?"

"What topic are we doing for our project ?

"You're Min Yoongi ??" He nodded. "Fuck my life."

Agust- or I guess, Yoongi, decided to work on the project together today and throughout the weekend.

16:15
I met him in the parking lot of the school when our last class had finished. He drove us to the department store to get supplies for our project.

I held the shopping basket in one hand, grabbing craft supplies with the other.
"Agust, what do you think ? Should we get white or black bristol board ?" I asked, not receiving a response.
I turned around, realizing no one else was in my aisle. Where the hell was this boy ?

I walked up and down the aisles of the store, looking like an anxious mother who had lost her child.

After searching almost the entire store, I found him.

"aGUST" I yell (somewhat quietly, but loud enough for him to hear me)

"Oh, hey babygirl ! I was just grabbing something that I think we could use later when we work on this project" He said, throwing a small box into my shopping basket.

"Are you fucking kidding me ?" I asked monotonously, picking up the box of condoms he had just thrown into the basket.

He nodded, giving me a sly smirk. I rolled my eyes and shoved the box at his chest, walking away.

I made my way to the checkout and placed all of our items on the conveyor belt. Agust stood behind me and placed the box of condoms on the conveyor belt discreetly along with my items.
"You're like a little kid who tries to sneak candy in when the parent is checking out their items" I said, annoyed. he laughed at my seriousness. I told him to put them back while I pay; but instead, he gave the box to the cashier, said to include them, then paid for everything before I could protest. Dammit.

A few minutes later, we arrived at Agust's condo. We got to his floor, and entered his home. It seemed like no one else was inside. He then guided me up to his room, which was pretty messy. There were sheets of paper everywhere, and tons of empty coffee cups on a piano and on what seemed like a home made recording studio. Interesting.

He threw his backpack & bag of project supplies on the floor, then locked the door. I sat on the edge of his bed, asking him how we were going to start.
He walked in front of me, pushed me on the bed so that I was lying down, and got on top of me, pinning my wrists down; his face just inches away from mine.

"Well, we could start like this; but we could do a different position if missionary isn't your thing" He said in a seductive tone.
Escaping was no use as his grip on my wrists was too strong.
He leaned in closer, it seemed like he was going in for a kiss. I suddenly felt a tingling sensation in my stomach and my heart was racing. Why did I feel this way ?

His lips were so close to mine, one sudden move and they would be colliding. He closed his eyes; and right when I thought he would do it, he burst into laughter.

He rolled off of me, lying next to me on the bed, clenching his stomach from the all the laughter.

"I - was just - fucking - with you !!" he said between laughs.
He wanted to joke around ? Alright, I can joke too.

I swiftly changed my position so that I was straddling him. His laughter immediately stopped, being taken aback by my sudden actions. I leaned down so that my face was extremely close to his. I then felt two hands on my waist, holding me down onto his crotch. I tried my best to ignore it so that I can go through with my joke.

"But Oppa, I wanted you to kiss meee" I whined.
All he could do was stare at me, he wasn't expecting me to do this.

"O-okay babygirl" He stuttered; closing his eyes, preparing for a kiss.

Just seconds before our lips met, I lifted my head and playfully hit him, immediately getting off of his body.

In turn, I began laughing hysterically. He on the other hand was unamused.
He sat up, giving me a dead but lustful look.
"Pretty soon, you're gonna be on me again, begging me to kiss you and it won't be a joke. Just wait" He said, pointing at me. I rolled my eyes; no way I would, I'm not like that.

—