서른

171020
19:27

A few more weeks have past. I stopped going over to Yoongi's place every day because of Jessica. God, I missed being with him there. I had to lie to Yoongi saying that my father came back from his business trip and is here for awhile, which meant I can't be out all night. Lying and hiding the truth from him was so hard. 

Ever since the night I bought the lighter, I've been using it so often. Jessica has been throwing hurtful remarks at me every day, making me listen; getting it implanted in my brain. Burning was a way to release my emotional pain. Luckily I haven't been seeing Yoongi lately, otherwise he would've seen the harm I've been doing.

I sat in my room alone. If Jessica wasn't controlling me, I'd be with Yoongi on the rooftop right now. God, I hate her. I suddenly received a text message by the unknown number. I got my lighter out, preparing for the threats and poisonous words to appear.

"You haven't hung out with Agust in awhile. I think you should tonight, he might be suspicious to why you haven't been with him in so long. Gotta make it seem like things are normal."

My mouth dropped open. Happiness filled my being as I read her message.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH"

"yeah yeah, don't get too excited."

I then rushed to my closet, grabbing one of Yoongi's hoodies so that my burn marks would be hidden. After grabbing my bag, I immediately left. I finally felt happy after so long.

20:03

I knocked on Yoongi's front door, excited to finally spend time with him.

As the door peered open, my smile was so wide; but quickly turned into a frown as the door fully opened.

"Oh hey babygirl" Jaehwa whispered as he answered the door.

"What the fuck are you doing here ?" I said quietly.

"Hangin' out with my new best friend." I fucking hate him too.

"Jae ! Who's at the door ??" I heard Yoongi yell from inside the apartment.

"Oh, [Y/N]'s here !" Jaehwa answered.

"She is ??" Yoongi yelled again, I then saw him running to the door.

I pushed Jaehwa out of the way and rushed to Yoongi. I instantly embraced him. Although I've been seeing him at school, we haven't spent actual time together in almost a month.

"What are you doing here ??" Yoongi asked, his arms still locked around me.

"U-Uhm .. My parents went out for the night" I thought quickly, lying to him again.

"Damn, I missed you being here."

"Me too." I said, releasing from our hug to kiss his lips. I saw Jaehwa across from me looking annoyed.

"Jae and I were working on something before you got here, but it's okay; we can still spend time together. You don't mind, right Jae ?"

"No, don't worry. Actually, We can finish our assignment tomorrow or something since it's Friday today. Let's all chill." Jaehwa suggested. Fuck, why can't he just leave ?

"Yeah ! That'll be fun ! Right babygirl ?" Yoongi said, turning to me.

"Mhm .." I nodded, faking my excitement.

Yoongi then turned on his TV, setting up his PlayStation for us all to use. He told us to sit down on the couch as he set everything up. Jaehwa kept his distance since he knew he couldn't make a move on me in front of Yoongi, thank God.