스물 일곱

170820
23:32

A couple weeks have flown by quickly. Life felt pretty good since I had recovered from my injuries.
I was laying in Yoongi's bed with him one Sunday evening, Yoongi was already asleep of course. The moment we get settled into bed, he falls asleep instantly. He had one arm draped over my waist as I laid in the darkness. I wasn't tired yet, so I was just scrolling through social media on my phone for awhile. As I was scrolling, I received a text message from an unknown number.

"Watch your back tomorrow, babygirl."

A rush of anxiety suddenly hit me.
Who sent me that text message ? Yoongi's the only one who calls me babygirl, but it couldn't have been him since the number is blocked, his phone was on the bedside table, and his arm was around my body. The anonymity frightened me, they were warning me to watch out as if something is supposed to happen tomorrow. I wanted to wake Yoongi up and tell him about this, but he gets moody when woken up. I decided to tell him in the morning.

170821
08:24

I barely got any sleep last night since I was too anxious about the text message I received. I still wasn't able to tell Yoongi about it because we rushed out of the apartment since we were running extremely late this morning.

He walked me to my first class, making sure I was okay; I took that chance of being with him to inform him of what happened.

"What the fuck ?? Who the fuck do they think they are calling you 'babygirl'. Only I can call you that. And is this some kind of threat ??? Ugh when I find the person who sent you this I'm gonna–" He said, being interrupted by the school bell. Yoongi seemed to be getting angry again. I've only seen him extremely mad once; when he was defending me after I got beat up. People attacking me seemed to trigger his anger. I don't think I should keep telling him about this, I don't want him to be mad.

"Oppa, don't worry. It might just be a wrong number or something. Go to class now, you're gonna be late !" I said, shooing him away.

"Okay, okay. I'll see you later at lunch. Love you, babygirl." He said kissing my cheek quickly.

"Love you too, Oppa. See you later." I said waving to him as he rushed down the hallway.

I then sat down in my seat, waiting for the teacher to begin the lesson. I overheard whispers from others in the class around me.

"Did you hear ?? Jessica's back from her suspension !!"

"Really ?? Oh shit, [Y/N] better watch out .." one said, looking over and pointing to me. I tried ignoring their comments.

A couple of minutes later, gasps filled the room; everyone's heads turned to the doorway.
It was Jessica.

Fuck. I forgot she's in this class too.

She started walking closer and closer to me. I tried putting on the toughest face I had. She fed off of my weakness, I couldn't let her.

"Hi, [Y/N] !" Jessica said, smiling as she stood in front of my desk. Everyone in the room had their eyes on us.

"H-Hi ?" I said, confused.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry again for hurting you a couple weeks ago. That was so unkind of me." She said, sounding sincere.

"I-It's okay I guess .." I stuttered, still confused at her sudden kindness.

"How are you now ? Have you healed from your injuries ?"

"I'm fine ..."

"Okay, good ! Again, the other girl's and I are so sorry. We'll be nicer to you from now on, and we'll stay away from Agust. I promise."

"Uhm, okay. I appreciate your apology." I said monotonously. This seemed odd. This girl hates me, why was she being nice ?

The whispers and murmurs grew rapidly after our encounter. They were all wondering the same thing I was.

12:07

I headed to my locker to get my lunch before going to the cafeteria to meet up with Bangtan. I turned the dial of my lock and opened the locker door. Before I could grab my lunch from the top shelf, I noticed a note fall out from inside. I crouched down to pick it up, not knowing how it got there or who put it there.

"You'll find out who I am soon, hun. But here's a hint, we've already met. Don't go home with Yoongi later if you wanna know who I am. If you tell anyone about this, or the text message, you're dead."

I felt my stomach drop as I read the note. I began getting more and more anxious as my thoughts were racing. Who could it be ? The person said we've met already, but who would threaten me. I don't think it could be Jessica since she apologized. After awhile, I snapped out of it; realizing I was late for lunch with my friends. I shoved the note in my blazer pocket, grabbed my lunch, then rushed to the cafeteria. I quickly sat down beside Yoongi, scared on the inside in case the person behind the text message and note would come after me. I looked around, trying to see who would be the person behind all of this.

"Hey babygirl, you okay ?" Yoongi asked, concerned. He noticed I seemed unusually jittery.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine Oppa. I'm just looking for someone from one of my classes." I lied. Damn, I hate lying to him.

18:11

I arrived home from school that evening, telling Yoongi that he couldn't bring me home since my mother didn't have work today. Another lie. I hate lying to him.

Suddenly, my phone began to ring; an unknown number was calling. Maybe this could be the person who texted me last night.

"H-Hello ?" I answered anxiously.

"Guess who, bitch." That voice was definitely familiar.

"Jessica ??"

"Wow ! Correct !" she said sarcastically.

"How did you get my number ? Why are you calling me ?"

"I told you that I'd tell you who I am soon, didn't I ?"

"You're the one who texted me and left me that note ??"

"Right again, babygirl." It made sense to why it'd be her. God, she's such a fake ass bitch. She fucking apologized to me and now she's threatening me ? Ugh.

"Listen here, you whore. Beating your hoe ass up still doesn't pay for what you did. You're not gonna get away with being with him. So here's the plan, I'm gonna keep tormenting you, and you're not gonna tell anyone. Got it ?"

"And what if I do ? .."

"Then I'll tell Cheon Jaehwa to pay you a little visit." She threatened.

I was taken aback and felt a shiver down my spine as I heard that name. "How do you know about him ??"

"I have my ways. So if you don't want him to do the same thing that he did before, you better keep your fucking mouth shut. Got it ?"

"Y-yes" I replied nervously.

"Good. Be careful, sweetie. I have a lot planned for you." She said maliciously, then hanging up the phone.

I just stood there, still trying to process everything; my phone still held up to my ear.

How the hell did she know him ? I can't see him again. Tears fell down my cheek as I recalled the memories of our past.
I thought to myself that maybe if I block her number, I wouldn't receive any of the threats she'd send me. I immediately did so in hopes that she'd go away.

I was wrong.

a/n :

dUN DUN DUNNnnNnN
ouuh its gettin srs now

HUGE S/O TO alexxandrria for helping me out with this chapter !!! <333

~ jazunyan