When The Controlling Heartbreaker Meets The Uncontrollable Troublemaker

® All Rights Reserved

When The Controlling Heartbreaker

Meets The Uncontrollable Troublemaker

"That is it!" Principal Griffin screamed furiously, while smashing his fist on to his desk. "You're expelled!"

There's only one reason why, for the third time I was being expelled from yet, another school. It all has to do with that one word I'm described as in every school that I've attended. A label that relentlessly follows me wherever I go, no matter how I've tried to escape it.

Troublemaker. Troublemaker. Troublemaker!

The name that originated from my eighth grade year, during Ms. Capers class, when I imprinted my fist on to her face. That wasn't entirely my fault either, if the bitch hadn't tested me by saying stuff like "You wouldn't hit a teacher," and "Stop acting like you're above me, impudent child" I would have never punched her. Saying I wouldn't do something is one thing, but calling me shameless is another.

So what was I to do? Stay there; be weak accept what she was saying or stand up for myself? However, that's not how she described it, instead that fucking cunt said the reason I punched her was for no reason except I hated her. Which was true just not the entire story.

Since then the title was impossible to escape, I hated when anyone thought they had any control over me when they didn't. The only thing in this world that can bring out that horrible part of me, the one thing people seem to revolve around.

Control.

After being expelled again, the harsh reality hit that no other school here would except me. So with no other choice me and my dad had to pack our bags then move to a town where his boss generously gave him another job. He didn't enjoy the idea of moving, but realized a fresh start was needed even for him.

Now I'm here. Mr. Black's class, 7th period.

His riveting profound jade eyes were penetrating into mine "Want to repeat that Ms. Grey?"

The class gasps at what he said then turned to me anticipating if I'd repeat the words that started this quarrel. Childish. I've never once did anything to please anyone but myself so the fact that these people I don't even know are acting like I'm putting on a show for them pisses me off.

To top it all off I have to deal with the first person to ever stand up to me for a comment I've said instead of sending me to the Principal to deal with me. Something that made me rage with fury. Then looking at that blissful smirk as if he got a kick out of this didn't help the ferocity inside me.

"Very well I figured-" He paused.

I banged my hand on the table, giving him a test of my medicine. "You don't tell me what to do, no one does." Every word I said tainted with truth.

Fuckers still smirking! What was so enjoyable about a student degrading you? His lips parted "Is that a so?"

Never have I ever seen someone stand up to me with such a nonchalant look as if what I had said was a joke between buddies. Regrettably there was something I hated even more than that attitude.

His looks.

My eyes have never seen someone so well crafted that it made me weak-kneed, the definition of illegally hot was this very man. Why he was wasted those looks on teaching was beyond me, such a shame.

"Yeah, you heard me. No one." Trying to pull off an aloof feel with my words.

With his hand he ran it through his dark tousled hair, trying to give it that bed-head effect, an effect that enticed me strongly. Then he walked down the isle of students, passing each one still possessing that delighted smirk.