Heart Shaped Necklace

~TROUBLEMAKER (Roxanne Grey)~

Christmas vacation, I both love and hate it. Two weeks off from school is magical, not seeing the students who annoy everyday makes me feel amazing. However, this is the only time in the year dad takes off a week and when dad takes time off work, it's father-daughter time twenty-four seven.

Although I love my dad, I'm not to interested in watching childish reruns and baking cookies for a man in red who does not exist. 

Okay, okay, okay you caught me the real reason I'm not enjoying the vacation to it's fullest is because of Damien. Whencouples separate for a long period of time, they start to think, and thinking is never good. I've realized that there is so much I don't know about him, when I'm around him he never talks about himself. It's always about me.

Obviously there is a past between Donna that slut, whore---bitch and Damien. Even though I can tell Damien doesn't want her, I want to figure out how their relationship started and better yet why? Yes, she is over-the-top gorgeous with an amazing body, but Damien doesn't look like the type of guy to continue seeing someone he doesn't want to be with, even if they are Victoria Secret model material—

"Hey Roxy!" Dad interrupted my thoughts, barging through my bedroom door.

Snapping out of my thoughts I looked up to see the white version of Bill Cosby. "Yeah?"

"I've decided," Uh--oh that was never good. "that you should invite your new friends to our house tomorrow for a Christmas party."

My eyebrows flew up. "Uh..."

"Oh, and why don't you invite Damien..." When did he start calling him by his first name? "...he doesn't look like he'd be doing much during the vacation."

My lips twitched. "Can I ask why the sudden idea to throw a party?"

"Well," He sat next to me. "Tessa and Savannah are coming over tomorrow, I just thought I'd be nice to throw a celebration."

Things got way more interesting, Savannah is my cousin and Tessa is her mother. I love them both more than anything, they're the coolest people ever!

Aunt Tessa is extremely corky and humorous, is the best cook to ever live on this planet and gave birth to the most badass girl alive.

Savannah Stone, the pure definition of a Bad Girl, she's worse than me and I fucking love it! She does what she wants, when she wants, and how she wants to do it.

I smiled happily. "Savannah's coming? Seriously? You better not be lying to me."

"If I lied about Savannah coming over I'm pretty sure she'd find a way to mentally kick my behind." He chuckled. 

Excitement was flowing through my body, tomorrow was going to be the bomb! Speaking of which I'd better invite Chase now since he is my friend after all, and I'll personally go to Damiens house to invite him.

"I'm going to start on these invites." I pecked dads cheek, then grabbed my phone.

Dad got up. "I'll start up on the cooking and goodies."

"Alrighty, peace out."

*****

Knock Knock

The door instantly opened after my second knock and behind it was Damien. He was wearing casual wear, and looked as if he had just woken up.