Supernova

→ Roxanne Grey ←

Delirium, yes, that's what it is.

There's just something about the way Damien kisses me, something just so unbelievably amazing that it ignites a flame that only he could make. 

Damien aggressively places me on the bed, not wasting a moment on getting straight to the point. I'm not going to protest either, because I want it—no need it. 

Yesterday night Logan knocked on my door, and luckily Savannah was there because seeing him made me turn into stone. All those terrible things I drowned so I could share this exact moment with Damien, rose back up and scared me straight. Even though he looked genuinely concerned about me, it didn't help seeing him there.

The reason he came over, was because he "thought" about his mistakes and realized he made one when he abused me. That he wanted to get back together, he wanted to make our relationship work and fix his wrongs. 

Before I could say anything, Savannah jumped in the conversation and grabbed him by the collar. Then told him "You the one who touched my cousin like she was a fucking punching bag?" She looked at me, and I nodded and she continued. "Listen pretty-boy, I'm prepared to cut that dick off with the knife you used to slash her. So before I get angry, I want you to leave this fucking area, don't come back and if I hear you do. I swear it'll be an early death wish for you." 

I loved my cousin.

She was a fucking badass.

It didn't take Logan long to process what she said, so he backed away from her and started to walk away. However, he said that he'll come back when she's not around. Which made Savannah turn around and warn me to tell her if he does come back.

Now I'm here.

Underneath Damien, just like he promised me, and trailing kisses up my neck while slowly undressing himself. Not going to lie, he looked sexy as hell in his suit and I almost couldn't believe a guy like that is with someone like me. 

"Baby," Damien whispered, his breath against my neck sending tingles down my spine.

"Yes." I breathed out.

Feeling his smile, as he kissed my jaw, he said. "Supernova."

"What?" Although I was off in my own world, something about that word made me snap back.

He leaned into my ear and whispered, his voice deep and smooth. "Supernova—you're my Supernova Roxanne. My star that outshines everyone else, with the beauty of a million others put together."

"Damien..." No one has ever said such a thing to me before, and this made my chest tighten.

His fingers found their way to the strap of my dress, and he slid one down, then the other. "Sit up baby, need to see all that beauty."

Doing as he said, I couldn't help but hear Damien say need to see all that beauty over and over again. Pulling down the dress, his eyes quickly darkened when he saw the black lace bra I was wearing. That Savannah conveniently bought me for Christmas and decided to give it to me on the down low.

Man did I love that girl.

Like seriously!

"Shit," He muttered. "Beautiful."

My chest tightened, I was glad he loved it but I had to admit I was getting a tad nervous. When the rest of the dress came off to reveal a matching pair of knickers, his jaw tightened. Then without warning, he slammed his lips right back on to mine.