Dinner With The Greys

~THE HEARTBREAKER (Damien Black)~

This brings back really disturbing recollections, about seven years back when I was dating Tyra Connors. One of the hottest girls in high school, however, she was a junior when I was a senior. Which meant sex didn't come easily, because girls that age like to feel important and wanted. I wanted her, but she had little to no importance to me other than sexual reasons.

Which also meant I had to meet her parents, and siblings. Guess who disliked me the most? Here's a hint it wasn't her mother, brother, or sister. It was her father, who just came back from his services in the military.

First five seconds after shaking his hand he threatened me almost immediately. "Listen son, my little girl is a princess. Treat her like one, if you don't, prepare yourself for the inevitable pain coming you way." It freaked me out a little, but a father is a father, he'll protect his daughter.

So as you can guess, I never had sex with her because I valued my pain-free life.

Now as I stand here, in the present, in front of a mostly naked Roxanne with bruises all over her body that I did not cause. But, he won't know that, since we're alone and she's not clothed completely.

Roxanne acted quickly and pulled her clothes back into their proper places. She was a little panicked and confused on what to do. The situation was definitely not planned, and how we handle it will either cause a huge problem or we might get out of this miraculously.

Two hard knocks on the door made Roxanne jump. "What's taking you so long!?" Louis yelled behind the door.

Suddenly I got an idea, "Open the door."

"What?" She protested. "No way, if he see's you—"

I interrupted. "Open. The. Door."

"Damien?"

"Roxanne open the fucking door, and play along."

This is it, if she does this Roxanne would show me that without a doubt she trusts me. Which is something I need, something that's necessary for a relationship, and something that makes my job as her boyfriend easier. 

She let out a soft huff and paced over to the door, unlocking it, then opening it.

My girl trust's me.

What an amazing feeling.

Before the door fully opened, I started my reckless unplanned, plan. "I'm sorry you feel that way Roxanne, it's for your well-being that school is a number one priority—oh, hello Mr. Grey."

Louis looked at me, befuddled. "Mr. Black? Why are you...in my house?"

"Uh," She looked at me, catching on to the act. "He's here to lecture me...about being better in...school."

I smiled. "I'm sorry to intrude on a school day off."

"Well it's not inconvenient for us, but for you." He replied, placing his coat on the hook.

Roxanne stayed quiet, unable to come up with an excuse of any sort.

"Actually I didn't know until Roxanne was walking her dog, but I actually live next door to you both." I said, clearing my throat while Louis headed to the living room.

"Well I'll be damned, you were the mystery neighbor, me and Roxanne have been trying to find a face to that house since we've moved here. Isn't that right sweetie?" Louis chuckled.