Ticking Time Bomb

~THE HEARTBREAKER (Damien Black)~

I've been called many things in my life such as, heart breaker, man whore, asshole, jerk, conniving bastard, and the classic son of a bitch. All of them are true, I'm not the greatest guy around town and I've accepted that.

However.

I am absolutely no cheater.

Yes my track record says otherwise, but every women I go out with knows I'm not looking for a relationship and that being with them is just a simple fling between us. Most of them don't enjoy the idea, some hate it, and some learn to accept it. 

Cheating on someone you claim as your lover is something I'd never do, I've seen the affects it's had on a female and quiet frankly its a bitch. My mother was cheated on by a man she was dating for six years after dad left, me and Donny were even prepared to call him family. Until one day he came over, said that they needed to talk, next thing you know he's walking out of the house grabbing his nuts and cringing with pain.

Mom cried non-stop for two whole days, then moved on as if he didn't existed.

She never trusted a man again.

So to see Roxanne look at me, painfully, I feel disgusting. Not because I did anything, cause' I didn't, but because I didn't prevent the problem which created such an expression.

Donna has somehow found a way to enter my house, I kicked her out several times but she always comes back. For some inexplicable reason she's been trying to sleep with me even though I've told her I'm no where near interested in having sex with her. Even so, that doesn't stop Donna from popping up in my bed and under my sheets when I get home.

To top it off, I've been losing sleep because she's gone to desperate measures and sneaks inside my house past midnight. Last night when I dozed off, I woke up with her on top of me unbuttoning my shirt.

At this very moment, as I stand infront of Roxanne, Donna is in my house planning to get inside my pants yet again.

"No." Roxanne said, her eyes widening. "You...didn't."

What the fuck am I doing? I should be explaining and trying to fix this! "Roxanne."

"Why the fuck is she at your house, and more importantly, why is she naked!?" She hissed.

I frowned almost instantly. "Do not tell me you think I'm cheating Roxanne."

"Uh, yeah." She snapped. "There's a naked women in your house!"

Suddenly Roxanne froze as if she realized something and then she continued to speak. "You were tired this morning. You didn't want to explain. There's a naked women in your house." Her eyes shot to mine. "Were you fucking her last night?"

"Hold the fuck on." Now I was getting angry, she didn't even try to hear me out. "You just said I was unfaithful."

She rolled her eyes. "No shit! There's a naked women in your house—"

"You didn't even try to hear me out, you just assumed I'd go fuck someone when I'm with you?" I cut her off.

Roxanne huffed. "First of all when she called there was a slutty picture of her in lingerie! Second of all, you didn't explain shit to me before storming out and telling her to go home. Lastly, she's naked in your house!"