He Even Controls Me In My Dreams

~TROUBLEMAKER (Roxanne Grey)~

Doing homework is impossible! All that's on my mind is how I've made a complete fool out of myself by basically asking Mr. Black for a fucking—I don't even want to say it—punishment. Fuck it. Calling him by his last name is impossible now because seeing how his eyes went from a small light into a blazing fire in seconds just from saying Damien. There's no way in hell I'm stopping.

These deep-dark fantasies I've been happening haven't been exactly 'deep' lately. In fact they've been surfacing a lot and to the point where I want them to just come out completely saying "Hello, want to have some fun?". However, the only real dilemma here is that all these illusions have to do with him, and him only. Not once, or ever did I want someone to be—my dominate—it feels so weird to say that...yet so right.

The fact that I even know the term for it scares me, it's all because of those books I've been reading lately about BDSM. Sammie mailed them to me just in case I get 'lonely' at night which didn't make sense until I actually opened the book. I'm not a huge fan of 'tools' or being 'beaten' to get that thrill but that whole surrendering yourself to a dominant male makes my blood broil, goosebumps form on my skin, and mini-shocks of arousal fill inside me.

Actually once I get to the part where the woman has submitted herself entirely to the man I immediately close the book. Reading that part makes me feel ashamed, and weird. Not because it's some pretty sick stuff, it's because I like how sick it is. Constantly I tell myself that it's a curious phase I'm going through, but who am I kidding? It's much more than simple curiousity. 

I've also realized that when I see that fire in Damiens eyes a strong need inside me wants to add fuel to it until he tames me. Like today in class once his eyes penetrated into mine, at first it was weird, yet when Brandon a guy next to me in class asked me "Why's he staring at you like that? Did you do something bad?" something clicked to me.

Damien wanted me to be a troublemaker.

Regretting it wasn't happening either because I loved every second of it. Every. Flipping. Second.

*****

"Sammie I fucking hate you!" Throwing the box I recieved in the mail by Sammie, I yelled. 

Loudly she began to laugh "What? This isn't your cup of tea—*laughs*—sweet stuff?"

"When I get my hands on you, oh my dear Sammie, I'm going to fucking kill you!"

Slowly the laughing calmed down "Come on Anne live a little, explore your horizons!"

"Explore my horizons with a vibrator!?" I yelled staring at the small package inside the box, that had big bold letters on it written VIBRATOR. "Why...When...How?!"

"Funny story."

I growled "Oh it better be. Explain Lewis!"

"Well...Jared took me to one of those...uh...'stores'." 

Rolling my eyes I said "Sex shops? If you can walk in one, you sure as hell can say the fucking name Samantha." 

"Shut up, it's not like I went in on purpose. It's just...Jared noticed I read 'those' books—"

Placing the box under my bed I went to pet Marshmallow "Samantha." 

"You know what I'm saying, anyways! After he saw what I've been reading he wanted to explore some things and we ended up in the 'store'..."