An Old Problem, Suddenly Begins A New One

==(Authors Note)==

Sorry guys it has come to my attention that I haven't updated in quiet a while, I'd like to apologize for being an entire month late with this update. I'll be more frequent with these updates from now on. 

- Roxanne Grey - 

As I walk the streets of my old town, quickly I begin to realize the noticeable changes that's happened in the year of my absence. Like they've finished building that mall across the street from my old school. Speaking of which, my old school looks cleaner and much more like the ones you see on the movies.

All these changes, but the biggest one, is me

I've bumped into some people who I used to hang out with, none of them even knew it was me and walked right past me. Weirdest part of it all, was how much they looked like a bunch of drug-addicts and home-wreckers. Were they always like that? Or maybe I never noticed because I didn't care. 

Associating with them seems like a reckless decision and something I never want to go back to. I can just remember all the crazy things I did with that group of people. Like that one time I found out about Jimmy cheating on me, so I slept with one of them to get back at him. 

Which reminds me, the one person I thought I'd encounter with by now hasn't appeared anywhere we used to hang out. Is he indoors? Please, Jimmy indoors? I could believe it, if it had been night but it was on the afternoon. So where is he? Actually who cares, I'd rather not see him anyways, although no one else recognized me I'm sure Jimmy will.

Finally after wandering about, I arrived at my destination. I opened the door then walked up the small staircase to an office and knocked seven times. There was a moment of silence then suddenly the door opened and behind it was Dr. Hart himself three years later. 

Still sophisticatedly handsome as ever too, maybe even more since he's grown more older. y

"Grey." He said, his eyes observing me.

I smiled lightly, it's rare to catch this man off guard and it's always funny when it happens. "Hart."

"Your...hair." Hart says, with an expression of awe.

I nodded. "Yes, my hair."

"It's..." 

...Terrible

...Bad

...Ugly 

...hideous?

"...beautiful." He finishes, then reaches his hand out for my head and touches a strand of my short hair.

This is why I'm always so reluctant to come here, Dr. Hart was one of the only men I couldn't get no matter how hard I tried. I've always been so attracted to him. 

His golden eyes leave my hair and slide to my eyes. "Well I'm sure you've come here to talk, I've got an hour until my next patient. However I may have to cancel, because if Roxanne Grey is here then I'm sure it's more then important."

"Sorry, I just need to talk to you." I said, quietly.

Hart nods his head and gestures me to come inside.

The room was the same as it was before, and memories of my past start to appear in my mind. All the things I came in here and said, talked about with him.