The Video

===(Authors♥Note)=== 

I know, two UPDATES back to back! Am I being generous or nah? Hope you all enjoyed your holidays, I know I did! I'm happily fat! How about you guys? Lol.

Comment, vote and follow! :) 

- Damien Black - 

*2 Weeks Later* 

There's not one lead on her, not one freaking lead! Where could she be? Kidnapped? No not again, it just doesn't make sense. Yes she's missing but something inside me tells me, she just doesn't want to be found. Especially after she took all the funds in her bank out of her account before vanishing. 

Got to give it to her she's smart. But I'm working with fucking professionals and they can't find anything on her. Martinez sent a word out to the police in her hometown to keep an eye out for her, but we've gotten absolutely NOTHING.

It's been two months and I should be home with my mom and brother now, trying to start a new freaking life. However, I'm still here. Still teaching. And still living next to the fucking Greys. 

Louis and I have come to terms with the bad blood between us. Also we have an agreement, after I find Roxanne, I leave and never disturb them again. Which I happily took because if I find out that she's been hiding on purpose because I dumped her, I'll fucking flip.

"Now I see why students are complaining that their favorite teacher is Mr. Grumpy all the time." A familiar, sweet and scary voice said.

I rub my face. "What do you want Lory?"

"The door was open and I thought, maybe you could use some company. Since you've been anti-social with the entire staff. One day your Mr. Popular, the next you're hiding in your classroom."

Then pinched my nose. "Please. Not today. Just leave."

"Nope." She walks up to me. "You look like you haven't eaten a normal meal in forever. Or slept at that. I never understand why you push yourself through hell for this girl. She's just a troublemaker."

But she was my, Troublemaker. 

I sighed and stood up. "I'm done talking, I'll be taking my break inside my car. Where its private."

"Damien seriously?"

I glared at her. "Lory. That Troublemaker is missing and not for a month, but two. Which is one too many. So I'm going to my car, to talk to the Detective and see if he found anything because I'm tired of being here, Once she's found. I'm leaving. So you don't need to worry about me being anti-social because I'll be G-O-N-E—Gone." 

And before she said anything, I grabbed my coat and stormed out of the room to call the Detective.

*****

- Ring Ring- 

"—Black! I was just about to call you." Martinez picked up the phone, his tone less stressful than usual.

I rubbed my eyes. "Did you find something?"

"Possibly. But you'll need to see it for yourself, I've called Louis so we can meet at his house." He answered.

I let out an exhausted breath. "I'll be there in twenty minutes, I need to pick up something to eat."

"Alright. See you then." He hung up and I threw my phone on the passenger seat.