Kissing The Troublemaker, A Mistake That Tasted So Good

A Mistake That Tasted So Good

 ~THE HEARTBREAKER (Damien Black)~

   "Brenda I'll call you back later." Just before she could respond I ended the call.

There was something much more important than talking about cheating husband problems even though by listening I could of gotten my way with her. My new troublemaking student was sitting down in front of her house with a look of pure shock. 

Roxanne Grey, a seventeen year old girl that is so bad the Principal called all staff to a meeting to warn us about her. The Principal gave her to the teachers who were willing to teach her thinking they actually had a chance to change her. 

Out of genuine curiousity I decided to also teach her, actually I've been dying for a challenge since every student in this school are good. Except of course the exceptional few who start stuff for the amusement of others, basically class clowns. 

However, Roxanne sparked up something in my boring life of teaching, a job not even I wanted but due to certain circumstances from my past, teaching was all I could do. Everyday is torture. I'm not interested in the well-being of students or anyone really so why would I want to help anyone?

So having someone with such a title and to actually witness it for myself makes life a tad more interesting. Especially since she wasn't hard on the eyes, actually weird enough for a person with an attitude and label as troublemaker her looks were above average. 

Flourescent amber eyes, dark caramel-colored hair, alabaster skin, and her style wasn't that of a normal teenage girl here. Girls here dress in light colors, and peppy things whereas Roxanne wore a baggy hoodie, blue skinny jeans, and a pair of long black combat boots the opposite of peppy.

This girl screams different. Something that peaks my interest completely.

"No fucking way." Her eyes were filled with amazement as she cursed which I happily ignored.

Just when I thought my day would end with tears the very person who'd make it more intriguing was right infront of me. "Surprised to see you Roxanne."

"Don't call me by my name, especially if I don't know yours." She retorted to me, giving a hint of attitude.

"Damien." I said smiling at her like we were friends.

She looked at me with dagger eyes, apperently she doesn't want to be buddies with me. Don't I feel offended and at the same time glad she wasn't going gaga like the rest of those school girls. A week ago a female student named Jenny asked for my name after class, regrettably I answered, then she screamed with joy as if I'd ask her to marry me.

I'm known around the school for my charming looks, female teachers have asked me out to lunch dates, students after they graduate ask for my number. It doesn't end. 

Looking at her I was curious why she was sitting outside in the cold weather so while heading to my door I decided to ask "Why aren't you inside?" 

"Not any of your business."

Tough cookie to break "How about you just answer?" 

 "Did I not speak loud enough for you? It isn't any of your business, hear me?" This girl wasn't going without a fight.

"Actually if you're not going to tell me, then I'm going to have to bring you inside my home until you do. No student of mine is going to stand in thirty degree weather." 

Her eyes shot up at me "You wouldn't."

Now that I think about it that plan backfired quickly there's no way the school would enjoy me bringing the troublemaker into my house. Especially since one of the reasons other than cursing out a teacher she was expelled had to do with the security camera footage of her almost dry-humping a male student under a staircase.