Bad-Girl Meet's Bad-Boy

The familiar feel of being in an office makes my day even greater, it's like officially the biggest comeback of my trouble-making career. Especially seeing the confused look on Mr. Winsor, my new Principals face made it all fall into place. 

Winsor let's out a disappointed sigh "Ms. Grey I had high hopes for you."

"Most people do." I said studying my dark-blue nails.

He sat down on those chairs you usually see Principals sit on in the movies, you know the once that spins, and is way to over-sized for the actual person. "What happened? Last week I didn't hear a single complaint about you."

"I'm sorry Principal Winsor, I don't even know what happened myself." I huffed.

Lines began to form on his forehead "Mrs. Diaz told me that you not only cursed out Maria Daniell's but threw her cell-phone on the ground and smashed it with your foot. Is that correct?"

"Oh, she forgot the part where I handed it back to her politely." I rolled my eyes "Yeah it's true."

He opened a brown folder, and began to read the documents inside "Ms. Grey I want to make this clear, by expelling you I lose the battle. And I don't lose, especially without a fight—"

"Cool you're a fighter, please tell me more!" I said fakely excited.

A small chuckle came out of him "You're a tough one Ms. Grey, but that doesn't mean you don't break easily. I've seen troublemakers and behind each one, there is a reason why they're like that. What it is, I don't know. However, I plan to find out."

"Don't waste your time, there is no deep-reason why, it's just the way I am."

Winsor pulled out a sheet of paper "Are you sure? It's not because your mother left or—"

"Don't ever bring her up. Ever." I growled slamming my hand on to his desk.

He placed the sheet down then looked into my eyes "Ms. Grey talking about this helps—"

"—No it angers me. So before I storm out of here, am I suspended or what?"

Winsor sighed "Very well, this is only a warning. You may go back to class."

"That's a first."

A charming-old-man smile grew on his face "I have a feeling being here will be a big change for you, Ms. Grey."

"You might be right Winsor." I said closing the door behind me.

*****

My trouble-making streak didn't end even after that talk I had with Winsor, infact hearing that small lecture made it worse. I skipped the class of the very root of my problem, Mr. Black. If it weren't for those four fucking words that came out of his mouth I wouldn't feel the need to release this inner hatred on everyone.

'It was a mistake...' 'It was a mistake...' 'It was a mistake..."!!!

Black was really getting on my bad side, and if I thought I despised him before. Nothing will compare to the fucking hatred I have spewing for him, for every breath he takes on this earth. He humiliated me! It's embarrassing to know that he has seen a side of me no one has, that he's heard such sounds come out of me, and has seen the way my body reacted to his touch.  

I've wanted nothing more than to be put out of my misery because even though my mind hates him, my fucking body wants him like a drug. He's only touched me in that way once before and even then it was hard to control every cell in my body from screaming for him. And now having a taste of his passionate, lustful side I feel deprived from not getting my fill of him completely.