The "1 Week" Behavior Gift

~TROUBLEMAKER (Roxanne Grey)~

He kissed me. There's no way that just happened, right? Actually the real question here is why did I actually cave in to him? Not once in my life did I ever feel so controlled, manipulated. At the same time enjoying every second of that feeling. Me! Taking enjoyment in someone actually captivating me, taking control over me!

A new feeling that made me entire body shriek with excitement, my blood cells explode, my mind drown in a river of blissful delirium. Now I'm sitting here actually behaving for a man who kissed me just to get me to listen.

It worked.

I've met my match. Suddenly this annoying feeling turned into excitement, not once I was able to actually unleash the troublemaker in me. That inner part of me was calling out to me saying that there's someone whose capable of handling my ways. 

My shock turned into a smile on my face.

No one would make me listen to them even though they think they're in controll of me. Not even him. So without any warning or fear of what he would do I snapped back into my senses and walked to the door. He didn't look surprised in fact he sighed running his fingers through his head out of stress.

"I'm not kidding if you leave you'll make me get fired." He said calming down

"How do you know I don't want you to?" I said grinning at him.

Mr. Black chuckled to himself then sighed once he stopped. "I've met my match." The corners of his mouth went up.

Nothing but truth came out of his mouth, I smiled "Prepare yourself Black I don't give up."

"Don't worry I'm not going to lose Grey."

I walked out of the door with a smile on my face enjoying what it feels like to have someone that actually might give me a challenge. This feels great! Something to actually make me wake up every morning and think to myself this'll be an interesting day. 

I've decided that the only trouble-making that will be happening is in his class this whole neighbor thing wasn't going to go well if I didn't behave here. So I shall wait until tomorrow. 

*****

After waiting God knows how long outside in the freezing cold dad's car appears in the driveway then he quickly hops out of the car. 

"Roxanne I'm so sorry I didn't remember that you don't own any keys to the house." Dad rushes to the door then unlocks it sending me inside the warmth of our home. 

 It felt good to actually feel my skin on my body for once in almost half an hour. Now that I'm home the only thing I want to do is drink tea, eat some Cambell's Chicken Noodle Soup, watch my re-runs then knock out.

Which is exactly what I did.

 *****

 Back to school the three words I dreaded every morning I woke up to see the sun on a week-day. Without a doubt I hate school it's purpose to me was irrelavent to my life but we had to go. Even though I've found something to make my day somewhat more tolerable it wasn't enough to get me hyped about school.

Dad left around six in the morning and wouldn't be back until like five-ish so that meant I actually had to walk to school. Something that would take way to much energy out of my system. I groaned throwing my blanket over my body, going from warm and comfy to cold and grumpy.